Rebecca Mayes Muses: Christmas Song

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
>w<! So Awesome!

Rebecca Mayes for greatest muscisian of 2010-2011-Beyond! >w< Teehee.

Seriously, you've been one of the greatest ever. I'd be sad if you left the escapist...but I'd be ok in the end. I still have your songs to listen to.

And finally before I forget. Rebecca Mayes...

Merry Christmas.

The Bucket

May 4, 2010
Great song, a nice respite from the deluge of Jingle Bells and Silent Nights that have been assaulting me all day again and again and again....

*cough* Anyways, hope you have a great Christmas and a happy New Year Rebecca Mayes.

Randomspike

Pinball Wizard
Oct 12, 2010
Impluse_101 said:
I'd be sad if you left the escapist...but I'd be ok in the end..
I'm sorry to break the bad news to you but... http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/audioblog_rebeccamayes_29.htm

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
It will be sad to see you leave Rebecca...its been wonderful listening to you. I shall miss you!

Fantastic exit!

AssassinJoe

Oct 1, 2010
Yay! I missed these videos!

Great song! I love the holiday theme.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
Good to see you are back, I thought the trollop with the glasses had been a replacement which would have bummed me out considerably.

The song was quite nice and I dug the low end and fuzz of the backing synth-y stuff. The list seemed like a joke though. I mean, there was a lot of games that looked crap. And more so, it was all just the biggest releases, unless you count Naughty Bear it had no Indie/Downloadable stuff.

To be fair, I have only played AC:B of all the games on the list but only because it was the only one that interested me.

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
Ooh this is the most wonderful Christmas song i have ever heard. keep it up girl!

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
The Random Paradox said:
Impluse_101 said:
I'd be sad if you left the escapist...but I'd be ok in the end..
I'm sorry to break the bad news to you but... http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/audioblog_rebeccamayes_29.htm
Shit.

Well, if it is good for her then great!
I hope the next thing is bigger and better, best wishes 'Becca!

RoyalWelsh

Feb 14, 2010
Loved this song, as I love all your other songs. It will be sad to see you leave the Escapist and I wish you luck for the future. :)

Merry Christmas/Nadolig Llawen

Alpha Maeko

Uh oh, better get Maeko!
Apr 14, 2010
Farewell, Mayes. It took me until now to realize I was taking your talent for granted. I think I'm going to miss what you've added to the Escapist.

JeanBurger01

Jul 19, 2010
Glad to see you're not gone. Thanks for the great song!

EDIT: Man, I really gotta read previous posts :(

Imp Poster

Sep 16, 2010
It's been awhile since your last music video. You managed to put one last in just before Christmas for us. Very nice gift, thank you.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Cheers for all the lovely songs Rebecca. I know you're not doing it here any more, but I hope we've not heard the last of you.

Hope you have a lovely Christmas!

Ukanef

Jul 5, 2009
Sad to see Rebecca go... she was a beautiful little addition that made the Escapist special. Good Luck with whatever you do next!