Rebecca Mayes Muses: Crackdown 2

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Harsh. And a little bit political.

Anyway, un-wooed by the demo, I didn't pick this one up so I'm glad you took a big swing at it; I had heard it was somewhat unambitious.

tendo82

Uncanny Valley Cave Dweller
Nov 30, 2007
I feel like Mayes does much better when she's not doing a straight song review of a game. The big conceptual stuff like the "Beautiful" song and the oddly poignant Yahtzee psychoanalysis are where she really stands out as an artist. In a way, the format of a game comment or review seems too constrained for her considerable talents.

True Nero

Dahaka Trainer
May 26, 2009
lovely video by a talented songwriter. keep up the good work Rebecca. i'm looking forward to the song about Halo: Reach =P

Rylot

May 14, 2010
Nice, that'll put me in a good mood for the rest of the day, thanks.

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
Glad to see your videos again, I was really starting to miss them. This one also doesn't disappoint. I am already looking forward to the next one.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Nice to have you back. The long wait is over, now we're up for an equally long wait.

Glad to see you returned to your old style though. Costumes, performing, lyrics and music were great but at the moment i'm feeling like listening to something more fun, i'll come back later to watch it again.

It was more of a gaming market offer-demand critic than a Crackdown 2 review.

Is it just me or you look very sad? I hope it is just for the song theme and not the negative people from the previous videos.

Still waiting for your personal statment about the new schedule.

InvisibleSeal

The Invisible One
May 3, 2009
This was actually amazing... I do usually like the songs, but alot of them have the same repetive-feeling chorus. I felt this one in particular was more creative and just generally better :)

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
I see what you did there, with the red-and-blue outfit. Also, the meatball dance at the end was awesome.

magicmonkeybars

Gullible Dolt
Nov 20, 2007
This review has a two on the end of the title !
Therefore it must be awesome !
Or is that what I'm supposed to think ?
Anyway, it's nice to hear more muses.