Rebecca Mayes Muses: Crackdown 2

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
This one's got focus; drive; a point to make. I enjoyed it. It felt a lot more solid than some of Rebecca's other work.

Nicely done, and well presented as always.

Reverend Del

Feb 17, 2010
McMarbles said:
I have to say... she's more than a little attractive in superhero tights.
I've always found her to be more than a little attractive, but I'll say no more for fear of treading into creepy stalker territory.

Loved the song. Keep up the good work.

CopperBoom

Nov 11, 2009
McMarbles said:
I have to say... she's more than a little attractive in superhero tights.
Yeah...
Swoon!

The song was kind of weird because I thought the beginning was so strong but the lyrics/meaning/message was muddled by the end with game play stuff.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Glad to see another song from you! I was getting worried!!! Another excellent remdition!

Giandroid

Jun 15, 2010
There we go! That's the Rebecca Mayes I know.
Not that you ever weren't... unless you really WERE not... in which case there's a bizarre case of body-snatchers that needs investigating...

I haven't had enough coffee to be thinking like this. The meatball dance was funny.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Now Rebecca Mayes! This is where your art can live not in a restricted enviroment like "game reviweing".
Really I really like this song and I'm going to listen to it all day. :D

Joe Matsuda

Aug 24, 2009
That was pretty damn awesome

Rebecca Mayes=brilliant

...cute superhero outfit by the way...

David Eller

Jun 26, 2010
Love it.

Hey quick idea, dancing backwards was nice, if you take a guitar and swing it backwards holding the top, with the bottom going forward, you can reverse it, slow it down, and make it look like a choreographed attack! (with a melee weapon, in a guitars case, an axe)

David Eller

Jun 26, 2010
Also, I generally feel the same way about that game. Same engine, polished. And I didnt like the first one.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Fun and eclectic :) I liked the video a lot, and haven't been interested in Crackdown 2 at all. More reason not to be :)

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
It's not always my thing, but I like that you continue doing this. Keep up the videos, because it's always interesting!

Weaverish

May 23, 2010
I am curious about the game now as well as being pleased to see (and hear) Rebecca again.