Rebecca Mayes Muses: Fable 2

Rebecca Mayes

Jul 6, 2009
ghii3 said:
another thing, am i the only person who cared or even noticed that this took roughly a month and most others on the escapist take a week?
I'm making a non-gaming album in between!

More details on blog http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/audioblog_rebeccamayes_26.htm

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
*Closes eyes and a warm smile spreads across my face* Yes....yes this..this is the Rebecca Mayes talent that I love. Thank you...I needed that.

Edit: It's like a warm hug...a warm hug that can only be given by your stuffed tiger toy. <3

Just...so..heartwarming again. ^_^.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
ghii3 said:

another thing, am i the only person who cared or even noticed that this took roughly a month and most others on the escapist take a week?
No, it was published here. http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/102235-Rebecca-Mayes-Muses-Moves-to-Once-a-Month

pretzil

Jan 30, 2010
I got an idea, how about a song that sounds different to all the others she does?

I know it 'works' for Taylor Swift to have every song sound the same, but it doesn't mean she has to.

Mkvenner

Jun 12, 2010
Unlike some of the above. I actually enjoyed it a lot.
A nice song to wake to in my opinion. :)
Keep Up the great work Rebecca!

Thondok

Jun 8, 2010
ghii3 said:
Cassita said:
because she is so pretty?
weird and stupid

To the month comment - it was announced a while back that Rebecca Mayes Muses would only be updated once a month instead of bi-weekly. I cant be bothered to find the article which announces this, so you'll either just have to take me at my word or wait for someone else to find it.

As to the song - she's always been a bit of hit and miss with me. This time was definitely more hit than miss, really enjoyed it, except for the ending with the constant repetition of today is the day. Other than that, great song.

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
maddawg IAJI said:
And Unskippable does episodes on a bunch of games that came out years ago. Heck, it did one whole episode on Final Fantasy 3. Why does a game need to be recent to be ragged about?
Unskippable doesn't review games, they just make fun of bad openings. That is a difference here.

Nomz

Dec 10, 2008
Wow...That was brilliant.

Really lovely calming voice and song.

I think this is my favourite one.

gallaetha_matt

Feb 28, 2010
This song was boss! I loved it - the cut down style, the sketchy visuals, flying across dimensions on cardboard wings. It really made me wanna play through Fable 2 again. I forgot how good of a time I had with that game.

Rebecca Mayes said:
ghii3 said:
I'm making a non-gaming album in between!

More details on blog http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/audioblog_rebeccamayes_26.htm
Haven't even bought the gaming album yet - slow down, it's not a race! :D