Rebecca Mayes Muses: Fable 2

The Mapper

Feb 17, 2010
loved it when is the next album i want your new songs on my iPod =)

Good video not my favourite
the song was great though

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
I like how the lyrics are generalized and not explicitly about the game.
I must not have been the only one yearning for a more "multiple interpretation" lyrical style.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Um, did you like it or not I don't get it. And why does your voice sound different? It just seems a bit wierd. Also this is the first one I didn't like.

SomethingGerman

Jul 15, 2010
uh that was lovely and enchanting

almost expected the line to be
"today is the day...I wake up"

because then you finished the dream/game and it's all over now and on to a new day/dream/game

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
voidspawn said:
This game only came out 2 years ago.. way to stay relevant.
And the 3rd one is coming out in a month. What's wrong with taking a moment of reflection with the old before the new comes out?

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
So ... is today really the day?

Just kidding. Cute song, one of my favorites!

Didn't care too much for the game, particularly the ending was very anticlimactic.

Avayu

Apr 15, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
Um, did you like it or not I don't get it.
Do these songs have to be about whether she liked it or not?
I always felt that most of them were less reviews than songs about the games, their worlds, stories, messages and mistakes, as well as about (gaming) culture in general.

I liked this one, nice song and a beautiful way to present the game footage in the first part.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
Avayu said:
ProtoChimp said:
I always felt that most of them were less reviews than songs about the games, their worlds, stories, messages and mistakes, as well as about (gaming) culture in general.

I liked this one, nice song and a beautiful way to present the game footage in the first part.
Really, because most of her past ones have been reviews.

TrogzTheTroll

Aug 11, 2009
ProtoChimp said:
Avayu said:
ProtoChimp said:

Really, because most of her past ones have been reviews.
The review parts are better than the song part anyways.

spookydom

Aug 31, 2009
Very mellow and chilled and uplifting. Thank you, it will put a smile on my face for the rest of the day. I don't understand how you can like rooibos tea though. It tastes like socks and wee.....and I know because I have drunk both of them so I have a basis for comparison.....ummmmmm......Did I just type that out loud?:)

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
voidspawn said:
And Unskippable does episodes on a bunch of games that came out years ago. Heck, it did one whole episode on Final Fantasy 3. Why does a game need to be recent to be ragged about?

cefm

Mar 26, 2010
maddawg IAJI said:
voidspawn said:
And Unskippable does episodes on a bunch of games that came out years ago. Heck, it did one whole episode on Final Fantasy 3. Why does a game need to be recent to be ragged about?
I seem to recall Yahtzee just did a Shadow of Colossus (PS-2) review last month. But don't mess with him - he'll gutter your knoblywockers (or whatever incomprehensible threats Brits living in Australia make.)