Rebecca Mayes Muses: How to Write a Song in One Hour

Weaverish

May 23, 2010
Thank you for being there, it felt quite sweet.
You made my day today, although we'll never meet.

merelymortal

Jun 14, 2010
That was fantastic, I find I appreciate your singing voice all the more for knowing your talking voice.

Quite a beautiful transformation.

Very fun process to watch.

naruhodo

Jun 18, 2010
It still boggles my mind that a random, new-to-gaming, wonderful musician decided to reach out to this crazy community of gamers of all things.

But I'm so glad you did!

Marble Dragon

Mar 11, 2009
I am, as well as many other posters, quite excited to hear your song for Yahtzee.

I would love to write a song for you, Rebecca, but I have absolutely no experience in songwriting, and I can't play guitar to save my life. I guess I could write a song for the French horn, but I'm afraid that the ghosts of horn players past will come and haunt my dreams. Besides, I also can't sing to save my life, and while I would love to have a pretty voice, I don't. Although...your video got me thinking...hmm......

lior13

Jul 21, 2009
what if i dont own a guitar cus i own a bass and i love way more then any guitar

destiaer

Jun 26, 2010
This really got me wishing to take guitar lessons. I guess I'll just have to stick with poetry for now, eh? :D

MildPsychedelic

May 8, 2010
I want to try and tune my guitar to an Ostrich Guitar tuning and see what that sounds like, i'm just afraid it'll take me hours to get it back again to standard.

purplekush

Sep 2, 2010
I just made an account on the Ecapist in hopes that you could read this and know that I was very touched by this particular video.
It was very inspiring!

Billkwando

Oct 8, 2008
That was a great Rebecca video. She has such a sweet voice, both singing and speaking. I originally found her cos of the Hotel Dusk song, so it's all the more fitting that this song reminds me of that. *clap clap clap*