Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Russ Pitts said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Russ Pitts said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Spinwhiz said:
Rebecca is looking for some people to ROCK OUT in her next video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/rebeccaROCKOUT

Check it out and submit!
In a way, I actually want to report you, the great and (kinda) mighty Spinwhiz, for advertising. But that's very cool of her.
Erm ... let me get this straight. You want to report The Escapist's Brand Manager for advertising an event The Escapist is hosting on The Escapist in support of "Rebecca Mayes Muses," in the forum thread on The Escapist for the latest "Rebecca Mayes Muses" video?

Dude, get a grip.
I was being sarcastic. That's why I said the great and mighty part. I know who he is.
My mistake then. ;)

Although you'd be surprised how frequently we hear similar complaints that aren't sarcastic 0_o
Yeah, people can be real touchy about things like that.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I really liked the song Rebecca, your style is continuing to evole and I am glad you have made a home at The Escapist.

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
I'll ban myself later.
That's the best line of the week, by far.

Back on-topic: Just fabulous. Wonderful, catchy, humorous... Damn, would you guys mind terribly if I started a Rebecca Mayes cult?

Ryuk2

Sep 27, 2009
Now this one! I like this one. You actually said something about the game. It's like a short musical game review. I liked how you reviewed a bloody (haaaaaardcooooore) game with that calm, childish music. At the end i really felt that you should make it faster at the end of the song, that would have been better, but it was good.
Thumbs up.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
I loved this song. This is the best one by far, although I prefer the video on Charlie Brookers Screenwipe better, nevertheless still excellent.

manaman

Sep 2, 2007
Hey another song I liked. Not that any of them are actually bad. Just that some the songs where starting to drift outside my taste in music.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
I need to be in her next vid! I liekd this episode, always mellow and easy to listen too :0

[sub]I'm not the only one who thinks Rebecca is beautiful. Am I?![/sub]

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
That was pretty good, but so are all her videos. And I'm still thinking about that guitar hero one, I just need a camera and a parent willing to sign my soul away to this website.

Distorted Stu said:
I need to be in her next vid! I liekd this episode, always mellow and easy to listen too :0

[sub]I'm not the only one who thinks Rebecca is beautiful. Am I?![/sub]
[sub]No you're not stu, She's mesmerizing...[/sub]

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Great song. I saw it on the other website, though. Nothing wrong with listening to it again. I just need MP3 versions.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Seemed more like a review than your other songs to me, which I liked very much. The video was also one of the best, but the melody somewhat mediocre.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
Russ Pitts said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Russ Pitts said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Erm ... let me get this straight. You want to report The Escapist's Brand Manager for advertising an event The Escapist is hosting on The Escapist in support of "Rebecca Mayes Muses," in the forum thread on The Escapist for the latest "Rebecca Mayes Muses" video?

Dude, get a grip.
I was being sarcastic. That's why I said the great and mighty part. I know who he is.
My mistake then. ;)

Although you'd be surprised how frequently we hear similar complaints that aren't sarcastic 0_o
Two words: Brain damage.

OT: Beautifully done, Ms Mayes.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Spinwhiz said:
Awesome video Rebecca; my new favorite!

Members of The Escapist! Rebecca is looking for some people to ROCK OUT in her next video: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/contests/register/rebeccaROCKOUT

Check it out and submit!
I agree in that this is my new favourite :) Also, Spinwhiz, isn't it your job to advertise? I say that in response to your following post and the post from Onyx Oblivion...

Anyway, why is it that my favourite video so far is also the shortest? That really disappointed me, because otherwise this one was absolutely great. I just wish it had been longer... :)