Rebecca Mayes Muses: Madworld

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
Loved it like i have every other song so far, just love her voice and how the song flows so smoothly.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
really nice video i enjoyed it a lot.

i'm already impatient for the next one :)

but my favourites are still the wolverine and the sims 3 videos

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
This one was kind of short, but I think that's because there was no instrumental section in the middle like there usually is.

Keep up the good work, Rebecca.

Tsuillo

Sep 5, 2009
The song sounded great, nice to hear something that sounds fresh and new.

Kinda wish all the songs weren't "can't we all just get along" "Violence isn't the answer" and "the game was alright, but it made me squeamish"

If you don't like a touch of the ultraviolent, why don't you make songs about non-violent games? Like Animal crossing, or Mr. R.J. Fluffies tea party extravaganza?

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
this tune really appealed to me actually, your disapproval of all the non-needed and crude violence kinda made me feel "d'awwwww!" I like it :D

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
2 weeks and we get just 1 and half minutes of the same old jiggle? Well at least the lyrics were good.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
It was really good and I liked it, but I've been waiting for this and the two minute length shocked me. I was just watching the video and suddenly it was over. Have you released the way to download the MP3s yet? I'd like to have them, or release an album and make sure it is marketed in Canada so I could buy it and pay you.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Great vid, Rebecca. I actually know one of those "disillusioned nerds", chainsaws/swears/etc., and he does indeed think that cursing up a storm will make him cooler.

it does not.

Oh, and Distorted Stu?

Distorted Stu said:
[sub]I'm not the only one who thinks Rebecca is beautiful. Am I?![/sub]
You are not alone.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
I disagree completely with her oppinion on the game, but I liked the song and the video so much that I'm almost changing my mind! Very well done indeed!!

Ericb

Sep 26, 2006
Wow, that's some critique in music form. Good work.

And yes, I also think she's very beautiful.

TheMadTypist

Sep 8, 2009
I have to say, that has to be one of her best. Rebecca, please keep up the great work, I really appreciate how much effort you put into this. Vocals/instrumentation were wonderful as always and the lyrics were right on.

Distorted Stu said:
[sub]I'm not the only one who thinks Rebecca is beautiful. Am I?![/sub]
[sub]Even if I wasn't completely desperate with almost nothing to live for, I'd agree with you. So, no, you are not alone. We should form some kind of fan club or something.[/sub]

Juven Ignus

Sep 10, 2009
Love the song Rebecca, keep up the good work!
I really enjoy your lyrics, but something about the music is a bit annoying to me, not be mean or anything.

aarontg

Aug 10, 2009
It was good and I understand that she isn't a profesional but I just felt the visuals were kind of corny, But the song was great.

Hakushi

Mar 21, 2008
Very good video Rebecca, I like it, you are very talented. And to Distorted Stu, you are not alone.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Even though I already heard and saw it on the Charlie Brookers gameshow, it still remains a pretty good song. Nothing wrong with a little bit of recycling, like you recently did with the Resident Evil 5 one.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
That was pretty cool, and kinda catchy. Also, I'm digging the artistic stuff you did with the subtitles there.