Rebecca Mayes Muses: Overlord 2

Heftig

Sep 10, 2008
I really want to like her for all the effort she puts into these, I really am trying to give them a chance but I can't seem to get off the damn fence. I guess I'm just waiting for that one song that either makes me hate her or that one that turns me into a drooling fanboy. Keep up the good work. :)

Apr 28, 2008
Not exactly my musical genre of choice, it was still a decent video, but not as good as the others.

Still, props for trying something differant, keep 'em coming.

s0p0g

Aug 24, 2009
i liked the music.
the points made are dumb. except for their aim is to say that all (kinds of) games [and i'm not talking about computer/video games only, but any kind of game] are basically crap, since they are abstract forms of living fantasies.
what point is there in hide and seek? playing with toy cars, dolls, ANYthing?

or maybe it's meant to be stirical. but then i didn't get it.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
Great, this is the second one of your songs I found to be really good, and not just because it was refreshing that you made a metal song, the melody was great. It seems to me that overworld is the game that escapist magazine love to trash.

Endocrom

Apr 6, 2009
It's amusing to read people rant about how something isn't good anymore after a single instance of variation.

BTW, maybe my definitions are a bit off, but I wouldn't really call that heavy metal. Don't ask me why.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
I like your voice in Metal. Seems a bit more fitting, but that's not to say I don't like your others. And spot on with how flat the game is.

kuie13

Sep 27, 2009
between this video and the worms video i'm really wondering why anyone would want to watch these videos. reviewing games (most of which) have already been reviewed by other (funnier, more talented reviewers), singing repetitive songs that it seems can only be complemented on for effort, and now just bashing on games without the slightest bit of non-biased judgment. i can't seem to find a reason to watch any of her reviews. i watched the sims video trying to see if i was only trashing two games which i liked and the sims did have a better song and review. still i'd say i probably won't be watching again in the future.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
This would sound a lot better if she could sing and not just TALK with music.
She DOES have a good voice, and every one of her videos is very hit or miss with me. Part of it sounds damn good, and sometimes she just...talks. Ugh >_<

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
This ones more of a singing review of the game (which would be a pretty cool idea, review games through the media of song) But the change in the music style and singing is very nice

Plus this is a fun video althou you need more practices with your air-guitar skills

-M

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Sorry mayes but... The music itself was meh... your reviews are meh... and if I had time I would do a true review where the terms "Garden Variety" and "Generic" would be used A LOT.