Rebecca Mayes Muses: Plants vs Zombies

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Hahaha. That was brilliant! You left me in stitches. How can you not burst out in laughter at 0:12? Seriously.

Catchy song, witty dancing moves, and an original take on the tower defense game. This is one of my new favourites, excellent work!

By the way: the dancing remembered me of Michael Jackson's Thriller in a positive way, which is a huge compliment.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
I didn't really like this song. Just didn't do anything for me.

The rest are great but I just don't like this one.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Shorter than normal, and I wasn't to keen on this one, still not too bad, infact, in the great scheme of things, I would say good.. Keep going, we all miss the mark sometimes, and with the high quality of your other videos, keep up the good work.

Gruchul

Aug 30, 2009
Why is it Zombies always feel the compulsion to dance? Regardless, I enjoyed it.

Solidplasma

Statistical Improbability
Aug 5, 2009
Neat message. I eagerly await the day when "casual gamers" and "veteran gamers" will both be satisfied by one game.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
This one was...different. Not that they should all be the same--I still liked it--but it took a while to get used to it.
Great job nonetheless; and the dancing was great, too.

BlankZero

Oct 19, 2009
I don't know what all these people are talking about. This is my favorite song yet, but that might have something to do with the twin facts that I love electronic music and adore Imogen Heap, and this had hints of both.

Apr 28, 2008
Another sweet video.

The only problem I had was that I could barely hear you sing.

Other than that, great job.

r0qu3

Jul 28, 2009
Nice... as a big fan of electronic music you just made a wish come true.

Really appreciated this one...

Props for stylehopping!

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Jaranja said:
I didn't really like this song. Just didn't do anything for me.

The rest are great but I just don't like this one.
sethzard said:
Shorter than normal, and I wasn't to keen on this one, still not too bad. Keep going, we all miss the mark sometimes, and with the high quality of your other videos, keep up the good work.
Sorry I only quoted you because you both had Lelouch as your avatar one after the other and I think that's rather awesome. All Hail Britannia

OT; this was a great song; find my self dancing along

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Interesting to see a stretch into more of a techno/dance number. I like it. (Not that there's anything wrong with the previous work.)