Rebecca Mayes Muses: Plants vs Zombies

RaiZ-R

Aug 15, 2009
Poomanchu745 said:
Wow well that song made totally no sense at all.
What about it didn't make sense?

VioletZer0 said:
But I suppose this has to face the challenge of competing with this.
I know it's all a matter of opinion, but you're kidding right? That's trite and cliche. Rebecca's was fresh and interesting. Both are fun, but for very different reason's and I certainly know which I prefer after one listen.

I thought this was brilliant. Definitely one of my favourites.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
o.o
Twisted my mind, really. Was different.
I liked the sheeps on the end.

jackyjack13579

Dec 21, 2009
I'm sorry but I just can't stand these Mayes Muses. I don't know what it is, but I'll keep watching and maybe one day I'll enjoy one of them.

Poomanchu745

Sep 11, 2009
RaiZ-R said:
Poomanchu745 said:
The whole love thing going on between the zombie and plant. Ummm that made no sense. The only lyric that made any sense was the eating brains. Maybe i just need to do more LSD in order to understand this.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Poomanchu745 said:
RaiZ-R said:
Poomanchu745 said:
The whole love thing going on between the zombie and plant. Ummm that made no sense. The only lyric that made any sense was the eating brains. Maybe i just need to do more LSD in order to understand this.
It's more of a parody on the game's set-up. If you haven't heard of Plants vs Zombies, it's a tower defense game where different plants have to defend themselves against the zombies who want to eat them.

Rebecca gave it an opposite twist by making the zombies confess their love to the plants and vice versa. It's similar to her Resident Evil 5 review, in that way.

GraveDigger27

Aug 29, 2009
As always the video and the song were extremely well done - it probably isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I think you captured the fun of the game. Well done.

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
Didn't seem to relate to the game all that much, but it's still as catchy as the rest of the songs.
Keep it up!

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
Rebecca, you weren't the 1st to dress as a flower and sing

:D Peter Gabriel in Genesis

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
That was really cool, I especially liked that electronic beat thing at the beginning. Definitely one of my favourites so far.

snotvomit

Mar 20, 2009
I thought that one was excellent. Much preferred it to COD Modern Warfare. Electronic theme with vocals nicely blended in the mix rather than heavily up-front. Superb.

Perfect length too (in this case). Great ending.

I completely sympathise with the feelings expressed about P v Z.

Would have been nice to see a few seconds of game footage, but the video was great.

More like this please!

Great work again.

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
yeaah... kinda sounded like it was only just beginning when the song ended... sorry :/