Rebecca Mayes Muses: Plants vs Zombies

outcast_within

Apr 24, 2009
never heard of this game and as such the recognizible fun factor dropped massively.
A song about i game i have heard of, would be more enjoyable.

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Wonderful choreography! It was so fun to watch! And now I'm going to be singing doo doo doo doo doo doo in a techno manner all night long.

Hutchy_Bear

May 12, 2009
Very cute and I thought it was a step up from the guitar hero song. But I still think Laura Shigihara's PvZ song is better.

YoUnG205

Ugh!...
Oct 13, 2009
I actually really like this one which is not something that I have said in a while.
Shame it was so short.

Vierran

None here.
Oct 11, 2009
That was quite different, not one of my favorites but good job, i look forward to next time.

CoronaryThrombosis

Apr 15, 2009
I've never played Plants v. Zombies, and really had no idea what was going on in the video, but the song was very catchy. I thought the zombie dancing was excellent!

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
I should likely feel stupid for thinking this, but when i look at the zombie, all i think is "Wow, someone likes jam". Jam is awesome though so i'm really not fussed and consider it a plus.

Is it at all possible to get these as an mp3, i'd be willing to pay just so i can feel all nice and warm inside, like when i have toast... with jam.

carpathic

Oct 5, 2009
Brilliant! Not normally a fanboy, but I really did enjoy this quite a bit.

Thank yOU!