Rebecca Mayes Muses: Resident Evil 5

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Ooh, this is one of my favorites! This is actually the video through which I got to know your work, about a half year ago. It still is an amazing song, it's only a pity that the video quality isn't that good. Probably because you edited it twice with different settings.

Can't wait to hear your Batman song coming up in two weeks! Until then, I'll make do with this little gem of a song!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Oooh, your ResE 5 song! I liked it so much I grabbed the mp3, way back when (before you showed up on the escapist), along with Press A and the Kyle Hyde one. Love it!

deepshock

I'm more here for the mainpage.
Oct 14, 2009
I remember this one from gamepeople a while back, and it's pretty good to see it here on Escapist. :D

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Unskippable, Zero Punctuation and now this? Some games sure take a hammering on this site haha!

Maluku

Aug 24, 2009
While this is a strange way to review a game, I like it a lot. Didn't think I would.

But Zombies scare me to much to hug and love them.. I think I would go to the second best solution then: Running away screaming like the proverbial girl. But that's just me.

I was really happy to see Rebecca Mayes on Gameswipe. Since I only came to know of Charlie Brooker since Yathzee mentioned him in some interview. This is kind of full circle for me ..

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Even though I'm a cuddly kind of person, I'm not going to hug this:

No matter how awesome this song was, it's not going to happen.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I loved this one! The problem with hugging Zombie's though is that they may think you are saying 'Bone appetit' .... get it.... bone.....

Sorry.... I should go...

Talendra

Hail, Ilpalazzo!
Jan 26, 2009
This one was very good, but dammit now I miss playing lock on with my cousins, wonder if I can find a set still :p

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
I like the points & the music is ok, but the way the lyrics are set up and the way they're sung make it sound unnatural... the words don't feel like they flow well together

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Great song and lyrics. A novel and amusing take on the zombie problems of gaming... Although i'm not sure following it will get you through the game in one piece - I don't play cards all that well...