Rebecca Mayes Muses: Resident Evil 5

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
All right I've watched all of these videos so far and I have been trying desperately to try and like them, but I can't do it anymore. These songs suck and I'm not going to bother listening.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
Heard this song a while back, it's still a brilliant song. Rebecca, if you read this, go on tour of the UK (especially London) or at least make a cd, I know I'd buy it and I'm sure most other people on the escapist would too.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I didn't really like this one. It was okay, kinda cute in a way, but I'll never have this song on my MP3 player.

Textbook Bobcat

Sep 9, 2009
Definitely one of the better ones, and I found myself listening to your old ones once more and having a new appreciation of them.

I think it is easy to forget that you're doing this solo, and how much more impressive making music that is fleshed out so well it is.

Reading comments on previous videos about you "only being here because you're a woman" I think is extremely unfair. You are definitely here on your own merits.

An original venture, and one that I enjoy fully.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
beautyfall song
i just need to ask, didn't you already put this song a long time ago in you website? what was the point in puting it here rather than making a new one? it seems like that i just waited two weeks for nothing new (because i already heard this one)

still, one of my favourites (the other being the sims 3 and wolverine)

some of Rebbecas songs are simply great this is one of the good ones.

i just love Rebbecas songs that have some jokes in them

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Great song!

Though I thought that they were plagued people in re5 (like in re4) not zombies. :p

Zombie Rights, the new fight for justice!

Shihoudani

Oct 3, 2009
That was a beautiful song Rebecca! I don't think I'd actually take the advice on hugging the zombies but I'd still say this is probably one of my favorite videos that you've made.

ManStapler

Jul 13, 2009
Well, this isn't really new, already heard it, but this is a good one, weird how the 'good' scale keeps jumping up and down with the songs.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Very beautiful song and voice (I loved the "don't shoot them" part a lot). I have to download these songs.
I prefer shooting zombies to hugging them, though.

Apr 28, 2008
Maybe thats all zombies want, hugs.

They have been just demonized by the media. After all, a zombie crying "huuuuuuuuuugs" just doesn't make for a scary story.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Uh huh. Yeah I'll get right on hugging a zombie

*Hugs zombies* "OM NOM NOM" *Bone crunching snaps* AAAAAAAAAAHH!!! MY FUCKING NEEEEECK!!! AAAARGH!

*Blood curdling death scream*

Frankfurter4444

Aug 11, 2009
This is the song I listened to when I first heard of Rebecca Mayes that said to me her tongue was well inside her cheek when she sang (That means "her lyrics are sarcastic" for the thick among you)

Glad to see it get more exposure.