Rebecca Mayes Muses: Resident Evil 5

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
In danger of sounding like one of those impossible-to-please naggers, I'm going to say that this is not a bad video, though to me it never rises above mediocre

person427

May 28, 2009
I love this song, but I was hoping for a new one, not one that's just new to this site. Oh well. Please post MP3 files for all the songs.

historybuff

Feb 15, 2009
I keep coming back to this little section of The Escapist. Certain songs I really liked--the Ghostbusters one in particular. But I just can't quite decide how I feel about them. But I guess the fact that I keep coming back and listening to each new one speaks for itself.

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
OK, this is, for me, up there with the Sims song. Easily my second favourite so far.

Good job :)

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Not bad, not sure if she understands zombie physchology though.

Damn good music behind it. But as usual, faulty lyrics.
The best musing would be one where the lyrics are generalized, not always pointing out things like numbers (Resident evil "5") and graphics. I know these are basically musical reviews but, they could be better.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
Monshroud said:
I loved this one! The problem with hugging Zombie's though is that they may think you are saying 'Bone appetit' .... get it.... bone.....

Sorry.... I should go...
I get it. "Bone Appetit"....bone....because zombies give people boners. Lolz.

Neosage

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
Monshroud said:
I loved this one! The problem with hugging Zombie's though is that they may think you are saying 'Bone appetit' .... get it.... bone.....

Sorry.... I should go...
I get it. "Bone Appetit"....bone....because zombies give people boners. Lolz.
Strange person.

Anyway I have changed my mind about your songs. I enjoy them now :D

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
I like everything except the lyrics. The music and the video are great, it's just the lyrics. I'm with everyone else, they're a bit repetitive. Other than that, the videos are great. I just would like a little more lyrics.

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
popdafoo said:
I like everything except the lyrics. The music and the video are great, it's just the lyrics. I'm with everyone else, they're a bit repetitive. Other than that, the videos are great. I just would like a little more lyrics.
How can this be repetitive? The lyrics aren't alike at all, except the chorus. And guess what: the chorus does tend to come back a few times ... ever heard of it?

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
Generally like the songs, but this is the first one, that I came back to listen to again. ^^ Really like the voice, especially how she pronounces 'five' for some odd reason. The electronic beats add a nice touch to it as well.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
Nice riff!

Oh and is that why the zombies keep grabbing me with both arms and biting me? They're just trying to show affection? Rightio!

GLXRBLT

May 29, 2009
I don't think she'd last very long during a zombie apocalypse.

Also, is she playing laser tag with that mummy? What the hell?

outcast_within

Apr 24, 2009
So we are watching old stuff? Isn't this all freshly made and put on by the escapist?

P.s. i'll be the first to say a song sucked. But it didn't, i liked it this time.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I...

WHY DO WE HAVE THIS! MY EARS FELT LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO TEAR THEMSELVES FROM MY FACE!

I really try to see why people like this. Congratz, its a girl who knows how to play guitar. I still think the only reason anyone "likes" this is because she's a attractive girl who likes videogames.

I should probably stop trying.

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Just being honest/giving my opinion, that's all.

I thought that the music was pretty good. Lyrics-content, however, highly questionable. Singing, moderate.