Rebecca Mayes Muses: Resident Evil 5

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
Mrsnugglesworth said:
I...

WHY DO WE HAVE THIS! MY EARS FELT LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO TEAR THEMSELVES FROM MY FACE!

I really try to see why people like this. Congratz, its a girl who knows how to play guitar. I still think the only reason anyone "likes" this is because she's a attractive girl who likes videogames.

I should probably stop trying.
Okay than, so you think it stinks, well that's your opinion and I will not argue with you about that.

But, don't tell people that you think they enjoy it only because Rebecca is a girl, seriously, don't you see how insulting that is? To the people who enjoy it and mostly to Rebecca.

If I wanted to watch things only because there are woman in them I wouldn't even bother with this thing, I would just write dirty words in Google and watch blue movies.

I enjoy "Rebecca Mayes Muses" because I think it's good not because I'm h***y

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
kozmo said:
Mrsnugglesworth said:
I...

WHY DO WE HAVE THIS! MY EARS FELT LIKE THEY WERE TRYING TO TEAR THEMSELVES FROM MY FACE!

I really try to see why people like this. Congratz, its a girl who knows how to play guitar. I still think the only reason anyone "likes" this is because she's a attractive girl who likes videogames.

Okay than, so you think it stinks, well that's your opinion and I will not argue with you about that.

But, don't tell people that you think they enjoy it only because Rebecca is a girl, seriously, don't you see how insulting that is? To the people who enjoy it and mostly to Rebecca.

If I wanted to watch things only because there are woman in them I wouldn't even bother with this thing, I would just write dirty words in Google and watch blue movies.

Most of all, Horny is not a bad word. Alright, with that out of the way...

All of that is my opinion. I just can't believe people like it, and I expressed myself in the one place it really mattered. Do I care if it hurt her feelings? No. Because if she were above the age of 12, she wouldn't care that some lazy bastard on the internet doesn't like what she loves to do.

Nerdfury

I Can Afford Ten Whole Bucks!
Feb 2, 2008
Mrsnugglesworth said:
kozmo said:
Mrsnugglesworth said:
I...

All of that is my opinion. I just can't believe people like it, and I expressed myself in the one place it really mattered. Do I care if it hurt her feelings? No. Because if she were above the age of 12, she wouldn't care that some lazy bastard on the internet doesn't like what she loves to do.
And regardless of this being on the internet or not, there's no god-damned excuse for being a **** about your opinions. Fine, you don't like it. But to try and express the opinion that Rebecca is only here and only popular because she's female (and, conversely, that women are useless at anything artistic) just makes you a misogynist. Is misogyny the cool thing for kids these days? Does it make you feel especially manly and robust to be a dick?

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Nerdfury said:
Mrsnugglesworth said:
kozmo said:
Mrsnugglesworth said:
I...

And regardless of this being on the internet or not, there's no god-damned excuse for being a **** about your opinions. Fine, you don't like it. But to try and express the opinion that Rebecca is only here and only popular because she's female (and, conversely, that women are useless at anything artistic) just makes you a misogynist. Is misogyny the cool thing for kids these days? Does it make you feel especially manly and robust to be a dick?
Not really. I just am. Its uncanny really, I don't find myself to be that manly, if anything opposite. I find easy ways to get out of my manliness. I just be a dick because I have a lot of insecurities. Duh.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
That was a fantastic song, although I'm probably not going to try hugging a zombie anytime soon.

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
Hmm. It's nice and all, just like most of your songs, but I have to admit that I'm getting kind of bored by it. The songs are not bad, but they all sound so..the same. Even the 'different' songs. Maybe I just don't like your voice enough for more than 5 songs or so, who knows.

kozmo

Mar 1, 2009
I am not from an English speaking country, or a country that is near an English speaking country, therefore my English vocabulary is limited.

my point is, what does the word "lyrics" mean, at first I just ignored it, but it just kept coming, so if someone would please tell me, it would be great, because I want to know what people keep complaining about

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
kozmo said:
I am not from an English speaking country, or a country that is near an English speaking country, therefore my English vocabulary is limited.

my point is, what does the word "lyrics" mean, at first I just ignored it, but it just kept coming, so if someone would please tell me, it would be great, because I want to know what people keep complaining about
Well, I'm from Belgium and our two main languages are Dutch and French. And yet I understand what is being said here.

Anyway: lyrics are the text that's written onto the melody.

sramota

Aug 1, 2009
Tssk tssk someone just ruined her 'cute' factor in favor of going closer to 'sexy'.
In either case, good work this time, glad to see you're embracing the musical talent you have without trying too hard or experimenting too much, quality above quantity.

And for the record, I don't think it's OK to mislead poor children into getting their brains eaten... Like it or not but hugging is just giving easy access to your braaaaaaaiiiins....

Now back to studying for my neuropsychology exam... *COUGH* braaaaaaiiiins...

clank1013

May 21, 2009
U know, i have to say.... i tried ur advice and tried to hug them........and it didnt end up so well...... mabey it was the fact that i tried to hug the big bat thing in the ruins, or mabey the fact that i was too small and he stepped on me..... but at least i tried... lol
(BTW, u have a very pretty face) =)