Rebecca Mayes Muses: War for Cybertron

Rebecca Mayes

Jul 6, 2009
War for Cybertron

Rebecca Mayes learns the language of Cybertron to bring us this message from a beloved transformer.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
graham? you updating Rebecca's videos now?

anywho pretty cool but odd

EDIT: WOAH! i had a weird glitch

crotalidian

and Now My Watch Begins
Sep 8, 2009
Was that actually icelandic. Weird video and some harsh criticism but good song none-the-less. Haunting I think is the word

luvd1

Jan 25, 2010
Oo, a haunting sound of Icelandic music. Now where did I put my sugarcube albums? Very lovely.

Ne1butme

Nov 16, 2009
Sounds like Rebecca is channeling Sigur Ros.

Good choice if i might say so myself.

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Great kamasutra performance... just kidding, please dont suspend me.

I liked the song, nice concept. What language was that? (if any)

There was a problem with the volume curve, i had to crank up my volume to listen to the beggining and end of the song but half of it i had to turn it down because it was too loud.

Overall very pleasing video. Looking good one more time Becca.

JRShield

Dec 9, 2009
Samsont said:
I don't want to sound like a nerd but... am I the only one who thinks rebecca sounds hot when she speaks whatever language she's speaking? By the way great song keep 'em coming!
Sorry, now you do sound like a nerd. ;)

OT: Nice song, although the volume difference is very, VERY large.

El pup

Jun 26, 2010
Are you even trying to make good music anymore?

Sorry to offend, but this sounds like a crappy sigur ros cover band attempting to write something original for the first time, but then trying to pretend that they "weren't really trying."

The funny thing is I enjoy sigur ros and bands in that genre. This was just plain pathetic.

Was the the whole meant to suck that bad to convey how horrible this game is?
This is without a doubt the worse song you have ever written.

AngryPuppy

Feb 18, 2010
That was terrible. Usually I'm a big fan but that was just too much. I'm sorry but the last few videos you've posted were just rubbish.

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Well can say... it,s the first time i really dont like one of your soung Rebecca... Trought some seem to love it..

Mkvenner

Jun 12, 2010
fun and interesting to listen to and great visuals too.
only downside is that I couldnt sing along.

Sonearage

Jun 13, 2010
Love it! It's cool coz it's loads different to what others do, very you!(In a good way)
The song also sounds very heartfelt...

LordVyreth

Jan 22, 2010
I actually liked this one quite a bit. It captured the spirit of the what I originally thought Muses would be from the first song than most. Too often the song is just a video game review set to music. I like ones that actually show the game's universe from another perspective, like this one and the original Sim's complaints to his creator.

drakenabarion

Demiurge
Sep 11, 2009
Nice song. I am curious whether you are actually singing a language, or just going for a Scandi language sound :)Either way, I wouldnt be able to understand the words.

I can see why some people might criticise for the "Sigur Ros" rip off thing. But it didnt sound like a rip off to me, and you cant please everyone. :p