recast left 4 dead 2

yaik7a

Aug 9, 2009
A /B/tard,a grammar professor,a hot clueless girl(can be replaceable) and of course me
but really there should be alot more military one Canadian, who says about and eh to help the stereotypes , a brit para who has a think assent and and drinks ... alot , Russian conscript that yells "the motherland will protect my bones !" who also drinks and is more apparent and a Enclave trooper ( Which Could Be Replaced with With a heavy southern accented american soldier how yells bible nonsense every 10 minutes for the lulz but could be a Chinese Soldier that does not speak English and they have there own equip for the whole game which would be sweet

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Kara Thrace
Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert (Generation: Kill)
Steven Colbert
Flava Flav

The Beatles would be awesome too though.

John: I don't know, something in the way she moves.
Paul: She's infected.
George: Just Let it be.
Ringo: To the Yellow Submarine!

Blood_Lined

Mar 31, 2009
Green-E66 said:
My top team choices would be:

~ J.D, Dr. Cox, Ted (or The Todd or Turk), and Elliot (Scrubs)

~ The Mount Rushmore Presidents idea (US History)

~ Raharu Haruko (FLCL), Uruhara Kisuke (Bleach), Haruhi Suzumiya (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Setsuna F. Seiei (Gundam 00)

Yeah.
I was thinking of what it would be like with anime characters and cell shading.

I would design a movie poster if I knew how, oh well.

Chuck Norris (Common guy for this kind of thing)

Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry edition

Chicago Ted

Claire Redfield (Zoey resembles her a little doesn't she?)

Or, the Resident Evil cast could have a go at it and Leon and Chris could finally meet face to face.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Summer Glau, Summer Glau, Summer Glau, and me in the body of Summer Glau.

Okay, so I might not be totally serious, but I still like the idea.

Scunner

Jan 21, 2009
Evilbunny said:
The Beatles. That would rule.
I'm thinking a Beatles: Rock Band/Left 4 Dead cross over, where you play as The Beatles and fight your way through the zombies to get to the safe house and then when you're there, you need to play a song to close the door.

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
Scunner said:
Evilbunny said:
I'm thinking a Beatles: Rock Band/Left 4 Dead cross over, where you play as The Beatles and fight your way through the zombies to get to the safe house and then when you're there, you need to play a song to close the door.
That is quite possibly the best idea I have ever heard in my life.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
stinkychops said:
soren7550 said:
stinkychops said:
soren7550 said:
stinkychops said:
soren7550 said:
Evilbunny said:
EPIC!

Paul: It's going to be a hard day's night Ringo.
Ringo: I think I need some help guys
John: I'd rather still be a day tripper.
George: You sill are John.
John: Oh go greet your sun you prune.
George: We better get going or we'll be sleeping with the dogs.
Paul: I think we should just let it be.
Ringo: We're going nowhere, man.
Paul: Lets head to the USSR.
John: Christ, you know it ain't easy. You know how hard it could be?
Ringo: I'd rather be in an octopus's garden in the shade.
Hahaha, that is where my knowledge of Beatles tracks end (why didn't I think of You Know it Aint Easy?). Well done.
Thanks. Seems my recent 'listen to pretty much nothing but the Beatles' mindset has paid off. *continues listen to 'Here Comes The Sun'*

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Why is everyone saying that they're bland and unoriginal? I would rather have them than space marines... again. Really, there's no problem with the characters and I could care less about them because you barely need to see them. If I must, though, I would pick Ash, Brock, Misty, and George Clooney.

Darkblaven

Apr 16, 2009
I like Assassin Xaero's idea Whose line is it anyway? guys would be hilarious.

Colin: Argh! I got zombie guts in my hair!
Ryan: What hair?
Wayne: (Imatitating Mr. T) I pity the zombie that just punched me!
Drew: Zombies? I thought we were are Chuckie Cheese...

But my 4 would be:

Scorpion
Sub-Zero
Noob Saibot
Ermac

MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

Kekon3

Dec 4, 2008
I would say the original cast, and the original zombies, only new locations, and the story has a "STORY" so the first game, but it would be a actual sequel because games now a days don't understand the word 'sequel' means continuing where you left off. not start over with 4 new pricks, you don't care about!

This-is-Hip-Hop

Feb 21, 2009
Sean Connery,
Morgan Freeman,
Mike Rowe,
Zooey Deschannel,

Their combined Voice talent will incinerate the Zombies-imagine Sean Connery reading poetry, as the Zombies collapse from immense relaxation.

-This-is-Hip-Hop

hiddendragonv5

Apr 18, 2009
Light Yagami the brains, Hotaru comic relief to burn people with unlimited molotov cocktail, Riddick the stealth bastered, and Saya blood thirsty anime chick.

Uncle Colin

Oct 16, 2008
The most badass team of all time:
Duke Nukem
Chuck Norris
Jesus
and Harry Callahan a.k.a Dirty Harry

Either that or The A-Team!

Ghost

Spoony old Bard
Feb 13, 2009
L4D2 has:

Philip Banks
Token woman (who is also black, so Valve don't seem racist)
Tony Montana
TF2 Scout

Also, Token Black Female caters for Valve's ingame advertising with her Depeche Mode shirt, thus funding Gabe Newells Burger King addiction, meaning that they can finally start developing Half Life 2: Episode 3!

But if I had to pick 4 characters, I'd reuse the same ones from the original game, and include a cut scene of them somehow 'going south', I don't know in a Hummer or whatever Americans drive. that's a joke, don't crucify me... you fat b***ards.

Da Joz

May 19, 2009
It would be interesting to see members from gangs fueding for years to be suddenly teamed up. Like a member from the Crips, Bloods, Triads, and a fourth gang suddenly needing to fight side by side.