Reccomend me a T.V series!

dj Facchiano

Feb 3, 2010
I just finished watching season 5 of Dexter and now have nothing to watch :( sooooooooo I was hoping you fine gentlemen from the lands of escapistmagazine.com would be able to share your T.V wisdom with me. My favorite series have been prison break, dexter, and battle star galatica. I'm not a big fan of anime. THANK YOU GENTLEMEN.

Ranchcroutons

Sep 12, 2010
I would say The Riches.....but it got canned...Still that was one of the best shows on television.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
If you never watched Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and Angel, fix that.

Both are fantastic.

I saw Angel before Buffy, and just watched Buffy this month. Because Angel is still on TV, early mornings on TNT, for those wondering HOW or WHY?

Boneasse

Jul 16, 2008
The X-files. The first 2 Seasons might seem a bit boring to some, due to the establishment of characters and non-action episodes, but it's the most awesome show I can think of.

The conspiracies, thriller elements along with the occasional action and comedy (Mulders personality, I mean) and David Duchovny/Gilian Anderson's chemistry on screen is just to die for.

Definetly my personal favourite.

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
Doctor Who beacuse it's addictive but start from the David Tennant era for the good stuff.

The Graham Norton Show beacuse even if you have no idea who the guests are you'll still laugh your ass off watching the interveiw.

Being Human is also a fun one but watch the Brit version something tells me the American version is going to be crap.

Bascially keep and eye on BBC America in the afternoon.

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
0p3rati0n said:
ALL 8 SEASONS OF 24! GO DO IT NOW!!!
Curse you ninja!!!!

Ot: ermmm...yah other than 24 i got nothin...that's what i'm workin on right now..just starting season 3

ooOO...NCIS! Abby FTW

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Firefly
The Walking Dead
Generation Kill
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (yeah it's a cartoon but it's awesome)
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
A lot of the ones I was going to say have been already mentioned. So, I'll say Sons of Anarchy. It can get a bit cheesy and over dramatic sometimes, but I enjoy it.

Tsunimo

Nov 19, 2009
flim.geek.chic said:
Being Human is also a fun one but watch the Brit version something tells me the American version is going to be crap.
Yeah... We mess up a lot of things... Top Gear, for an example.
But I second Doctor Who.

dj Facchiano

Feb 3, 2010
WolfThomas said:
Firefly
The Walking Dead
Generation Kill
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (yeah it's a cartoon but it's awesome)
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
loved the walking dead and am still pissed about firefly getting canceled, that was the best!

lemiel14n3

happiness is a warm gun
Mar 18, 2010
Burn Notice, Firefly, Psych, The League, Breaking Bad, Archer, Doctor Who

All good shows

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
The Inbetweeners and Peep Show, funniest shows of the last 10 years HANDS DOWN, best of british

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
savageoblivi0n said:
0p3rati0n said:
ALL 8 SEASONS OF 24! GO DO IT NOW!!!
Curse you ninja!!!!

Ot: ermmm...yah other than 24 i got nothin...that's what i'm workin on right now..just starting season 3

ooOO...NCIS! Abby FTW
I'm on Season 6. Son of a bitches had to cancel at season 8 when I was getting into it even though I didn't see any season before hand... ok maybe a little of 7 but still. Also yes NCIS is awesome! Abby and Ducky are my favorite! :D Warehouse 13 is a good show too. If you haven't heard of it then it's on SyFy. Season 3 won't kick up till late in the year. So there's time to catch up.

flim.geek.chic

Oct 22, 2009
lemiel14n3 said:
Burn Notice, Firefly, Psych, The League, Breaking Bad, Archer, Doctor Who

All good shows
FireFly! completely forgot that one! though if you watch that be sure to rent Serenity so you feel it has some closure.