Reccomend me an awful game

jumjalalabash

Jan 25, 2010
Xenosaga. 45 minute talking wandering scenes between doing anything. Herp a Derp story. And it seems to enjoy not explaining how the combat and upgrade systems work.

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
Any multiplayer fps for the 360 which puts you in contact with american kids. Let's say you won't like that experience.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
ABLb0y said:
(Even the one i did of Kane and lynch 2)
I had some ideas but their not as bad as K&L2 so I got nothing. (On a side note if you gave that game a good review then you're as immune to bad games as I am to bad movies).

Oh wait, I hear Too human is bad.

thepicle

Dec 19, 2010
Don't know if you can still get it but that linger in shadows thing from the psn store.

Its barely a game, just some artsy bullshit.

charlest92

Sep 4, 2010
This thought just occurred to me what kind of games are we talking about? Cuz I could spout Nes titles for 5 minutes or do you want current gen games only?

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
The best worst game would have to be "Deadly Premonition". Its been described as a "beautiful train wreck." Feels like a dreamcast game developers forgot about, remembered, and then printed on an xbox 360 disc. Damn good coffee.

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
weker said:
Deadly Premonition, hang on its great... and awful... but its soo good.... god dam iv just created a large conundrum.
Did...did he just say what I think he said zack? Yes, I think he said that too. My coffee warned me this might happen.

Without a doubt, alone in the dark. It has moments of greatness...which is actually worse than if it were completely irredeemable, as it keeps you playing in the hope that it'll give you another good part again, only after a certain (early) point, it never does, making you like a battered wife, putting up with the games abuse always thinking it'll be the last time it hits you with it's incredibly stupid design choices and glitchy gameplay.

pandasaw

Mar 18, 2011
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Two Worlds, the first one. I can't even think of where to start with that game other than I will stab somebody if I hear "mayhap" in that god awful voice acting again.
Angry per chance?

liger03

Nov 30, 2010
Ninjabread man. Sounds awesome until you realise that you can beat it in less than ten seconds. I thought I was going through the tutorial, but it turns out I was in the final level. There are no bosses (or powerful enemies.. or even a difficulty curve), the combat system sucks, and nothing about the plot makes sense.

cainx10a

May 17, 2008
Dragon Age 2. :)
- Crappy level design
- Kirkwall is the most boring place to live in ... it never changes!
- Isabella ... w ... t ... f (too many ...? here is one more! ...)
- There's a lot more, but since it's not a hate-da-2 thread, I will leave at that

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Lord of the Rings: The Third Age

Nonsensical story, bland characterization, stock archetypes, plot holes, corridor overworld, bland enemies, the worst skill-grinding I have ever seen, and the most WTF ending I have ever seen... that somehow STILL ends up bland!

I thought about recommending Rise of the Argonauts for various reasons, but I still had fun with it.