Recruitment Thread For Prohibited Spirits; A supernatural 1920s RP

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
Name: Ross ?The Scotsman? Kerr

Appearance: In a word, scruffy. Untamed dark brown curly hair crowns his head and below is an utter mess of stubble. His face is worn and is dominated by a rather nasty scar from a shrapnel blast on the left side. Brown eyes peek out of it (his left eye is fake though), however, his gaze is somewhat glazed. Even his fancy suits, which are a world away from the dour woollen ones of the British working class he used to wear, are covered in creases with the occasional hole or stain. Speaking of stains, his teeth are stained yellow by a failed attempted to transfer his addiction over to smoking. At least he doesn?t stink of that anymore, but the stench of alcohol is always there.

Equipment: Ross carries a sawn-off shotgun, while he is a decent shot most of the time he?s too drunk to care about accuracy, his wallet which contains a small amount of cash and some dog-eared photos, the key to his shithole of an apartment and - for when a fight is expected - just a stab-proof vest.

Personality: Bitter, very bitter. The Great War left him a broken man with hardly any hopes or aspirations. He drinks to forget. While drunk, Ross gets very loud and his fuse becomes very short - as if it wasn?t short enough already. So far, he?s managed to keep himself well behaved enough for Pips?s and Suit?s tastes though. Ross cares about very little, having borne witness to one of the bloodiest battles in history. What happened there caused him to abandon society, convinced that everyone is just a snake in a suit and that altruism is a selfish lie. Often, while intoxicated, Ross rambles on about this philosophy. However, behind this is a man wrecked by guilt. Ross firmly believes he should have died with his comrades instead of taking the coward's path of survival at any cost.

Skills: Having had army training, he?s proficient in firearms and has some discipline. Ross also has quite a good singing voice while sober but that?s about it. He does have some magic, however; of Satanic origin it is a simple passive shield which deflects any small caliber bullet headed for him, the price of which being his immortal soul, the lives of his comrades and his courage. Note that knives, clubs, lumps of rock or large caliber bullets will hurt him like any other person.

Background: Born in Glasgow to working class parents and had a normal working class life, having gotten a job working for the city?s tram service, right up until World War I started. Spurred on by the general feeling of nationalism and duty that swept the nation, Ross enlisted along with some of his pals and was assigned to the Highland Light Infantry regiment, specifically the 15th battalion. Soon enough, after being moved around a bit, the 15th mobilised for war and landed at Boulogne, France then was transferred to the 14th. After that, they took part in various battles along the Western Front, including the Battle of the Somme. That broke Ross. Around him people were dying like dogs and he could've been next.

First off, Ross prayed to God for guidance but apparently He wasn't listening, so instead he turned to a darker power. Dealing with the Devil was something Ross had only heard of in folktales and the like but he was desperate. Using knowledge from said folktales, he tried contacting the Devil. Then, one day, Ross spotted a new face in the trench. The man introduced himself as Donald Dunn but one look at his cloven feet told Ross who he really was. Ross begged the Devil to ensure he would come out of the war alive, the Devil agreed as long as Ross was willing to sell his soul for it. Ross agreed instantly. Soon he found that bullets would somehow miss him... and found their way into his comrades' flesh.

"Just making some profit on this little venture." A voice inside his head whispered, "Hope you don't mind. You just want to survive right? Cowards always need some shield to hide behind, and I've given you the best of the best in that regard. Enjoy."

Now Ross was more reluctant than ever to fight but the rest of the battalion dragged him along anyway. Eventually, his time in the war ended when some shrapnel from a mortar wrecked his face. Down one eye and up one horrific scar, Ross spent his days in the infirmary cursing the Devil. Some thought him mad. The only proof that Ross that of his sanity was that the Devil replied back. Something about surviving the war as he had promised. When Ross recovered, he was discharged from the army and fled to America, not able to look his friends and family in the eye after what had happened. He drifted from place to place, job to job, and then from bar to bar, finding solace in alcohol.

Being in New York City when Prohibition was put into effect, he drifted around the speakeasies, getting barred from one after another until his wallet was empty. Eventually, Ross found Pips and Suits and quickly become a regular customer. Knowing that the number of speakeasies he could go to get his fix was dwindling, he stepped up his behaviour but quickly fell in debt. In order to get some funds, Ross joined up with the Pasticcino family who deigned to use him as muscle, it being an arrangement of convenience. Though, some people - namely his employers - have tried to get himself on the wagon with limited success. The main factor influencing the decrease of his alcohol intake is lack of funds but he has far to go yet.

Other: Ross speaks with a thick Scottish accent and a drunken slur (most of the time), making his speech hard to understand.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
Terratina. said:
snip
I rather like this sheet, and I don't really have anything to nitpick on. Just to make sure, that little... side effect of bullets going into other people instead of him is gone, right? I can't imagine that people would get very happy if your character caused everyone else to get hit instead. :p

Terratina.

RIP Escapist RP Board
May 24, 2012
DarkRawen said:
Just to make sure, that little... side effect of bullets going into other people instead of him is gone, right? I can't imagine that people would get very happy if your character caused everyone else to get hit instead. :p
Hmmm? That was a one time "bonus" for the battle, y'know. Devil's gotta make a livin' somehow. :p

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
Name: See that guy at the far table? That's Mr Wolf, 'aint his real name of course. But the business he's in, you don't work on a first name basis.

Age: Now I wouldn't say it to his face but his hair is going grey around the edges, word is that fella' hit forty just recently.

Gender: What are ya' talkin' about ladylike? That's obviously a man.

Appearance: Don't let him catch 'ya lookin', those green eyes of his can tell when you're lyin'. One of the things that makes him so good at his job is how unremarkable he seems. Brown hair and average height don't make a man stand out in a crowd, 'n there's a reason he don't got no moustache or beard, it identifies a man in a glance. The only detail you notice is he's lookin' a bit too uncomfortable for that sharp suit he's wearin' right now. That fella' prefers workin' in a waistcoat with his sleeves rolled up. Oh I tell ya why we call him Mr Wolf, when he rolls up his sleeves on his shirt feast ya' eyes on his hairy arms.

Equipment: The Pasticcino boys keep him on a damn good payroll, wouldn't know it to look at him, but that pocketwatch he's got in his waistcoat is high class stuff. That suit he's got on is actually quite nice too. Ya' can't see it from this side but he's got a gun in a holster and some extra rounds hidden away somewhere. I swear there's a knife hidden away too. Everything he's got seems to shine silver, including that key he's got. It's a damn fine apartment the Pasticcino family set him up with, or so they say. I don't actually know where it is.

Personality: He's a bit of a gruff son of a *****. Plain speaking when he decides to speak at all. Keeps himself to himself at most times. He 'aint a social fella and I don't trust a man who only has two drinks in this place. He doesn't raise his voice though, so I can never tell if he gets angry. He got this look on his face though makes it all look like we're beneath him, like we all owe him something. I guess quite a lot of the boys in here owe him something. Never seen him here with the same dame though, maybe the Pasticcinos give them to him every now an' then as part of his payment. He turns on the charm for the ladies but it's a cold kind of charm. I don't expect they stay with him more than one night.

Skills: Now I know I been cryptic as hell over his actual job. He's the Pasticcinos Mr Fixit, one of their boys makes a mistake or gets in trouble, they pick up the phone and say "What time is it Mr Wolf." Then they say where they are and what needs doing, then they send him over and he fixes the mess. He'll clean up a murder scene, kill someone who's gunnin' for ya' or make you disappear if ya' need to be out of the way for a month or two. Hell I once had these two nasty guys breakin' down my door, I called for him and he was over quick as a shot. Put a bullet in the brains of each of the guys and gave me some sheets to cover 'em with then tells me how 'ta clean up the place and helped me dump the bodies. He 'aint bad with his fists either, one time a fella got blind drunk in this place and started flippin' tables. Mr Wolf broke his nose and threw him outta this place.

Background: Don't really know where he came from, or how he got the job. His accent ain't the kinda thing you hear from this city, or any big city that I know. He must have come from out of town. I hear a story tell that he got Pasticcino Junior outta' some jam without anyone askin' him to. So that's how he got the job and got set up in the city. He's been in this city since the war, I'm thinkin' he got deployed out there, the way he knows to scrap. I can tell 'ya now though, that magic some people got? He don't have any.

I hear tell that the Pasticcinos know a little more than I do, that he's a country boy that got into the big city after the war, a man that age musta had a life before all this, I hear tell a business that failed and left him broke. I guess that's why he came here from the army. A man must be tired of a normal life if he's gettin' into the game over 30. I don't think he wants to go back to any sort of life elsewhere.

Other: Mr Wolf doesn't know magic, he doesn't like magic and spends some of his time fixing the problems that come with the use of magic. He would not want to pay such a price that magic demands.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
The Harkinator said:
Name: See that guy at the far table? That's Mr Wolf, 'aint his real name of course. But the business he's in, you don't work on a first name basis.

Age: Now I wouldn't say it to his face but his hair is going grey around the edges, word is that fella' hit forty just recently.

Appearance: Don't let him catch 'ya lookin', those green eyes of his can tell when you're lyin'. One of the things that makes him so good at his job is how unremarkable he seems. Brown hair and average height don't make a man stand out in a crowd, 'n there's a reason he don't got no moustache or beard, it identifies a man in a glance. The only detail you notice is he's lookin' a bit too uncomfortable for that sharp suit he's wearin' right now. That fella' prefers workin' in a waistcoat with his sleeves rolled up. Oh I tell ya why we call him Mr Wolf, when he rolls up his sleeves on his shirt feast ya' eyes on his hairy arms.

Equipment: The Pasticcino boys keep him on a damn good payroll, wouldn't know it to look at him, but that pocketwatch he's got in his waistcoat is high class stuff. That suit he's got on is actually quite nice too. Ya' can't see it from this side but he's got a gun in a holster and some extra rounds hidden away somewhere. I swear there's a knife hidden away too. Everything he's got seems to shine silver, including that key he's got. It's a damn fine apartment the Pasticcino family set him up with, or so they say. I don't actually know where it is.

Personality: He's a bit of a gruff son of a *****. Plain speaking when he decides to speak at all. Keeps himself to himself at most times. He 'aint a social fella and I don't trust a man who only has two drinks in this place. He doesn't raise his voice though, so I can never tell if he gets angry. He got this look on his face though makes it all look like we're beneath him, like we all owe him something. I guess quite a lot of the boys in here owe him something. Never seen him here with the same dame though, maybe the Pasticcinos give them to him every now an' then as part of his payment. He turns on the charm for the ladies but it's a cold kind of charm. I don't expect they stay with him more than one night.

Skills: Now I know I been cryptic as hell over his actual job. He's the Pasticcinos Mr Fixit, one of their boys makes a mistake or gets in trouble, they pick up the phone and say "What time is it Mr Wolf." Then they say where they are and what needs doing, then they send him over and he fixes the mess. He'll clean up a murder scene, kill someone who's gunnin' for ya' or make you disappear if ya' need to be out of the way for a month or two. Hell I once had these two nasty guys breakin' down my door, I called for him and he was over quick as a shot. Put a bullet in the brains of each of the guys and gave me some sheets to cover 'em with then tells me how 'ta clean up the place and helped me dump the bodies. He 'aint bad with his fists either, one time a fella got blind drunk in this place and started flippin' tables. Mr Wolf broke his nose and threw him outta this place.

Background: Don't really know where he came from, or how he got the job. His accent ain't the kinda thing you hear from this city, or any big city that I know. He must have come from out of town. I hear a story tell that he got Pasticcino Junior outta' some jam without anyone askin' him to. So that's how he got the job and got set up in the city. He's been in this city since the war, I'm thinkin' he got deployed out there, the way he knows to scrap. I can tell 'ya now though, that magic some people got? He don't have any.

I hear tell that the Pasticcinos know a little more than I do, that he's a country boy that got into the big city after the war, a man that age musta had a life before all this, I hear tell a business that failed and left him broke. I guess that's why he came here from the army. A man must be tired of a normal life if he's gettin' into the game over 30. I don't think he wants to go back to any sort of life elsewhere.

Other: Mr Wolf doesn't know magic, he doesn't like magic and spends some of his time fixing the problems that come with the use of magic. He would not want to pay such a price that magic demands.
While I have little issue with the content of the sheet (I like the character and all), I'd like to ask you if you could make a very short summary of the character (outside the sheet). I won't force you to, and it's not something I'll take into consideration when choosing characters, which is why I'm just asking you if you can do it.

This is because since I'm supposed to read through it thoroughly, I don't have an issue with the style of the sheet, but if other people want to, they often don't spend too long doing so, and would probably like to have something concise to read.

I also want some more of his personality. I do understand that the style makes it a bit difficult, but I'd like to know some more the very least, if something makes him happy, sad, if he has people he actually like, so on.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
deathbydeath said:
DarkRawen said:
Okay, well, sadly there's a couple of things with this sheet that needs to be fixed. Firstly, the personality section seems to focus on what she does and what opinions she has rather than her actual personality, which makes her hard to grasp. While what's there is fine, I would prefer that you add more to it, if simply so that I can look at how the character would interact with others.

Secondly, the magic is a bit of an issue. While I like the core idea of the magic (the adding weight to deals and such), I'm a little worried by the "usually" in it, because that tends to mean that she has tricks up her sleeve I need to know about. As for the downsides to it, while the initial cost of her magic is quite the sacrifice, the blindness seems to be mostly a detail thing, as the ability to see through the eyes of most people 20 feet within her means that it's not really going to come up a lot. If you do want to make it more of a weakness, I'd advice you to cut that by at least half.

Finally, I'll have to admit that I don't know what to do about the backstory, and since it's the core of your character, I'll have to give it more of a consideration. The issue I have with it is that I don't know how I feel about you introducing a supernatural being that seems to be extremely powerful. I'm not telling you to change it, since I don't think you could without scrapping the character entirely, but I'll have to consider with other sheets and so on in mind. I'll let you know if I make a decision before the end of recruitment.
You bring up a number of good points, but because the next few days will be busy for me I'll probably just wait for your decision before I delve deep into editing. That being said, I'd like to provide a few short responses to some of your points to clarify some things.

A) The "usually" is an attempt on my part to keep Dana relevant throughout the RP. The purpose of it isn't to sneak in a Super Saiyan mode without your knowing, but because I'm afraid she'll be completely useless if the action ever heats up or her knowledge has nothing to offer.

B) I was actually planning on Dana having terrible coordination, depth perception, and navigation. I've never been in this sort of situation but I figure trying to pick up a glass at a table without seeing through your own eyes would be quite hard. I'll be fine with halving the distance, though. Also, I intended for Dana's primary price/weakness to be her inability to lie. And yes that is me giving you permission to exploit that as much as possible and I won't get mad.

C) I will confess the background is where I thought the sheet would be the most tonally dissonant. The purpose of Kith is to provide a suitable reason for why Dana is so cautious and prudent in an age of carelessness and whim.

I never meant for Kith to be a malicious devil out to flex with humankind, but instead an uncomfortable outsider who was screwed by an overreaching upstart. Towards the end of the bio I stated he left Dana looking for a way back home and I was working under the assumption that he was successful in leaving Earth, so I don't think there would be any problem with just leaving him alone (unless there's an organization in the setting that would learn about him and try to drag him back).
Well, I've done my considering, and I'll allow it. It doesn't mean that anyone is in yet, but it does mean that you don't have to alter the whole thing.

The Harkinator

Did something happen?
Jun 2, 2010
Ok this is the long version, you may already have read this:

This is the shorter version:
A well dressed man aged 40, Mr Wolf is the Mr Fixit for the Pasticcinos, the man who cleans up the mess of the mob. Whether magical or otherwise. If you've got a dead body in your apartment, someone out to kill you, or you need to skip town to escape the police just pick up the phone and say, "What time is it Mr Wolf?" He'll be sent right over to help you dig a grave, kill the men gunning for you, or make you disappear. He showed up in town after the war and bailed Pasticcino Jr out of a jam. Before that he was a soldier, giving him skills with a gun, his fists or his knife. Nobody knows where he came from or what he did before, but he was a failed businessman struggling to make ends meet.

He's not a friendly fellow by any stretch of the word, preferring his own company and that of the women the Pasticcinos throw his was as part of the payment. But he is desperate to be better than he is, to have a higher standing than he currently does have. This is why he saved Pasticcino Jr when he had no other reason to. He had to seize his opportunity to live the bigshot life, he has the home, car, suits and lifestyle but it isn't enough. It will never be enough. Mr Wolf also has a soft spot for those he helps out, he understands the plight of a man or woman down to their last chance and will actually be friendly to those at their lowest ebb. He once wished that somebody would walk through the door, calm him down and tell him the plan to fix the mess. That's why he does it for others, but don't think that means there's a lasting friendship forged over dumping a body together.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Here's my sheet:

Name: Jack Easler - Nickname: The Lumberjack

Appearance: Jack is a bear of a man. Standing at 6?5?, with shoulders that brush most door frames. His massive build comes from being a third-generation lumberjack (hence the nickname), and his arms look as if they could tear a man in half - rumor has it that he ripped a man?s arm off in a fight, but Jack won?t say if it?s true. Jack?s hands can wrap around a grown man?s face with ease. His face is covered in a thick, fiery red beard, and his shaggy hair is typically covered by a well-worn greek fisherman?s cap, a gift from his father.

Still preferring to wear the wool and flannel of his trade, Jack looks out of place in the bustle of New York City. His boots clod on the streets, his bright green eyes darting everywhere, soaking in the sights.

The scent of the forest seems to be forever in Jack?s hair, clothes, and skin. Even in the smoke of the city, the scent hasn?t left him. He smokes a pipe from time to time, the sweet tobacco blending with the forest.

Background: Jack?s grandfather went to California in 1856, following the gold rush, and joined up with a logging crew. Jack started working as a logger at the ripe old age of 12. Before that, he had run about the logging camp, doing chores, and growing strong. At the age of 22, Jack met a girl. her name was Anna Collins, and she was traveling with her mother and father down the California coast. Her father owned the company that purchased most of the lumber from the loggers, and had wanted to get a personal look at the redwoods. When the Collins family came to the camp, Anna walked straight over to Jack and introduced herself. The two hit it off, and when they left, Anna told Jack to write her. He did, the two exchanging letters for a year before Jack found himself on a train to New York, blindly chasing love. When he arrived, he found an abandoned house, and a mailbox stuffed full of his letters.

A perk of growing up in a lumber camp was that Jack knew how to brew many types of alcohol, and he soon found himself in the employ of the Pasticcino family as a liquor maker. Jack?s brews help keep Pips and Suits stocked, as well as other speakeasies run by the Pasticcinos. As for Jack, when he?s not tending to his stills, he can usually be found sitting by the fire at Pip and Suits, or out back chopping wood to keep the fire blazing.

Personality: Despite his size and strength, Jack has a warm, and welcoming demeanor. He is more likely to smile and laugh, and loves hearing people?s stories. When it?s time to fight though, Jack becomes a flat-out animal, bashing, throwing, and crushing his opponents. That?s a side he?d rather no one see though.

Equipment: A sturdy, oak-handled axe travels with Jack any time he makes a delivery, but his usual method for solving problems is his fists. A razor-sharp knife, with a deer-antler handle rests in a sheath on the right hip, and his pipe and tobacco pouch on the other. Jack makes decent money from his brewing, but is by no means rich. His bills are paid, he has no debts, and still has enough money to keep some in his pocket.

Skills: Jack?s greatest asset is his sturdy upbringing. Whether it be a brawler or a tree, Jack has no problem taking either down with a few strokes. When costumers get rowdy, Jack?s presence alone has made them calm down. His knowledge of brewing keeps him employed and comfortable.

Jack is good with his hands, and builds furniture on the side. He?s also learned how to repair pipes and is decent, but a little clumsy and wary with electric wiring.

He knows about the magic in Pip and Suits, but stays clear of it for the most part. Though he?s been tossing the idea of having some enchantments put on a new still he?s been building.

Other: Jack still wonders about what happened to Anna, and hopes to find her one day, keeping his ear to the ground for clues about her whereabouts.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
The Harkinator said:
Ok this is the long version, you may already have read this:

This is the shorter version:
A well dressed man aged 40, Mr Wolf is the Mr Fixit for the Pasticcinos, the man who cleans up the mess of the mob. Whether magical or otherwise. If you've got a dead body in your apartment, someone out to kill you, or you need to skip town to escape the police just pick up the phone and say, "What time is it Mr Wolf?" He'll be sent right over to help you dig a grave, kill the men gunning for you, or make you disappear. He showed up in town after the war and bailed Pasticcino Jr out of a jam. Before that he was a soldier, giving him skills with a gun, his fists or his knife. Nobody knows where he came from or what he did before, but he was a failed businessman struggling to make ends meet.

He's not a friendly fellow by any stretch of the word, preferring his own company and that of the women the Pasticcinos throw his was as part of the payment. But he is desperate to be better than he is, to have a higher standing than he currently does have. This is why he saved Pasticcino Jr when he had no other reason to. He had to seize his opportunity to live the bigshot life, he has the home, car, suits and lifestyle but it isn't enough. It will never be enough. Mr Wolf also has a soft spot for those he helps out, he understands the plight of a man or woman down to their last chance and will actually be friendly to those at their lowest ebb. He once wished that somebody would walk through the door, calm him down and tell him the plan to fix the mess. That's why he does it for others, but don't think that means there's a lasting friendship forged over dumping a body together.
Thanks, looks good.

alandavidson said:
Here's my sheet:

Name: Jack Easler - Nickname: The Lumberjack

Appearance: Jack is a bear of a man. Standing at 6?5?, with shoulders that brush most door frames. His massive build comes from being a third-generation lumberjack (hence the nickname), and his arms look as if they could tear a man in half - rumor has it that he ripped a man?s arm off in a fight, but Jack won?t say if it?s true. Jack?s hands can wrap around a grown man?s face with ease. His face is covered in a thick, fiery red beard, and his shaggy hair is typically covered by a well-worn greek fisherman?s cap, a gift from his father.

Still preferring to wear the wool and flannel of his trade, Jack looks out of place in the bustle of New York City. His boots clod on the streets, his bright green eyes darting everywhere, soaking in the sights.

The scent of the forest seems to be forever in Jack?s hair, clothes, and skin. Even in the smoke of the city, the scent hasn?t left him. He smokes a pipe from time to time, the sweet tobacco blending with the forest.

Background: Jack?s grandfather went to California in 1856, following the gold rush, and joined up with a logging crew. Jack started working as a logger at the ripe old age of 12. Before that, he had run about the logging camp, doing chores, and growing strong. At the age of 22, Jack met a girl. her name was Anna Collins, and she was traveling with her mother and father down the California coast. Her father owned the company that purchased most of the lumber from the loggers, and had wanted to get a personal look at the redwoods. When the Collins family came to the camp, Anna walked straight over to Jack and introduced herself. The two hit it off, and when they left, Anna told Jack to write her. He did, the two exchanging letters for a year before Jack found himself on a train to New York, blindly chasing love. When he arrived, he found an abandoned house, and a mailbox stuffed full of his letters.

A perk of growing up in a lumber camp was that Jack knew how to brew many types of alcohol, and he soon found himself in the employ of the Pasticcino family as a liquor maker. Jack?s brews help keep Pips and Suits stocked, as well as other speakeasies run by the Pasticcinos. As for Jack, when he?s not tending to his stills, he can usually be found sitting by the fire at Pip and Suits, or out back chopping wood to keep the fire blazing.

Personality: Despite his size and strength, Jack has a warm, and welcoming demeanor. He is more likely to smile and laugh, and loves hearing people?s stories. When it?s time to fight though, Jack becomes a flat-out animal, bashing, throwing, and crushing his opponents. That?s a side he?d rather no one see though.

Equipment: A sturdy, oak-handled axe travels with Jack any time he makes a delivery, but his usual method for solving problems is his fists. A razor-sharp knife, with a deer-antler handle rests in a sheath on the right hip, and his pipe and tobacco pouch on the other. Jack makes decent money from his brewing, but is by no means rich. His bills are paid, he has no debts, and still has enough money to keep some in his pocket.

Skills: Jack?s greatest asset is his sturdy upbringing. Whether it be a brawler or a tree, Jack has no problem taking either down with a few strokes. When costumers get rowdy, Jack?s presence alone has made them calm down. His knowledge of brewing keeps him employed and comfortable.

Jack is good with his hands, and builds furniture on the side. He?s also learned how to repair pipes and is decent, but a little clumsy and wary with electric wiring.

He knows about the magic in Pip and Suits, but stays clear of it for the most part. Though he?s been tossing the idea of having some enchantments put on a new still he?s been building.

Other: Jack still wonders about what happened to Anna, and hopes to find her one day, keeping his ear to the ground for clues about her whereabouts.
I can't see anything wrong with the sheet, it's good. Hopefully he won't need to rip a man apart, but who knows these days. :p

Others: I'll be closing recruitment tomorrow, then choose on Friday if there's a new sheet, or simply choose tomorrow, depending on a couple of things. If you are working on a sheet, let me know beforehand so that I can let you post your sheet and examine it before choosing, even if I might not be able to give you feedback.

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
DarkRawen said:
I do have a sheet in progress, although disaster of distasters, I've lost my memory stick and don't have any recent back-ups. I have until friday to get two assignments done so it's doubtful that I'll have it up in time.

So I guess I'm out.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
MortifiedPenguin said:
DarkRawen said:
I do have a sheet in progress, although disaster of distasters, I've lost my memory stick and don't have any recent back-ups. I have until friday to get two assignments done so it's doubtful that I'll have it up in time.

So I guess I'm out.
Sad to hear that, but it's up to you. If you change your mind, send it to me, and I'll consider it.

Recruitment is now closed, btw. Since there were no new submissions, I decided to go ahead and show the selected sheets (which should surprise exactly no one).

Random Fella said:
snip
IFS said:
snip
PlastikThief said:
snip
deathbydeath said:
(accepted with the explanations/changes given.)
snip
Terratina. said:
snip
The Harkinator said:
snip
alandavidson said:
snip
So there it is, RP thread will be up tomorrow, and I'll try making groups as well. If people are interested in having a skype group, let me know.

DarkRawen

Awe-Inspiringly Awesome
Apr 20, 2010
Game Thread:

[link]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/540.865189-Prohibited-Spirits-Closed-Started[/link]