Rejected Critical Miss Punchlines

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
13,768
0
0
Can anyone clue me in as to what the first frame is referring to?
 

Covarr

PS Thanks
May 29, 2009
1,559
0
0
Revolver Ocelot shouldn't have brought a revolver to a paint ink gun fight.

P.S. Thanks
 

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
5,477
0
0
Man, this strip was a swing and a miss. A critical miss if you wi- *gets combine harvested*
 

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Apr 14, 2020
5,184
173
68
Oh, man! How much willpower did take you to avoid the third frame and to use this one instead?

A CRITICAL MISS!



They dodged a bullet there.

Ah, nostalgia...
 

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
1,865
562
118
Me55enger said:
I drink Ale, too. But that's thanks to Brewdog for the most part.
To be fair, that treads the line between "beer" and "weapon of mass destruction".
 

WaspFactory

New member
Nov 11, 2010
6
0
0
I logged on, reset my password, logged on again. just to say

i simply have lost interest, Critical Miss and EDA were the only reasons for logging on to the Escapist. (Yahtzee is a child).

tine to move on i guess.
 

Tatsuki

New member
Nov 9, 2014
123
0
0
WaspFactory said:
I logged on, reset my password, logged on again. just to say

i simply have lost interest, Critical Miss and EDA were the only reasons for logging on to the Escapist. (Yahtzee is a child).

tine to move on i guess.
Wow, you went to all that trouble to say this isn't worth the trouble? We shall have a moments silence for your loss, a second for every post you made.

Two and three were a bit of a miss but I did chuckle a bit at number 1. Hell you could have even made it a full panel thing, ocelot with the paint crotch and a dead squid child with a bullet in their head on the other.
 

BX3

New member
Mar 7, 2011
659
0
0
I'm sitting aboard a sinking ship... yet I refuse to get off.


Tatsuki said:
WaspFactory said:
I logged on, reset my password, logged on again. just to say

i simply have lost interest, Critical Miss and EDA were the only reasons for logging on to the Escapist. (Yahtzee is a child).

tine to move on i guess.
Wow, you went to all that trouble to say this isn't worth the trouble? We shall have a moments silence for your loss, a second for every post you made.
Pourin' a 40 out fo' mah homie Wasp. He was.... He.. was.... He was
http://25.media.tumblr.com/b30e951cc688293950d7db80dfd83140/tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif
 

Darth_Payn

New member
Aug 5, 2009
2,868
0
0
Covarr said:
Revolver Ocelot shouldn't have brought a revolver to a paint ink gun fight.

P.S. Thanks
That was Ocelot? He didn't look "Western" enough IMO.
OT: In that 2nd panel, who is that about to blow his brains out?
 

Ed James

New member
Apr 2, 2010
39
0
0
Darth_Payn said:
Covarr said:
Revolver Ocelot shouldn't have brought a revolver to a paint ink gun fight.

P.S. Thanks
That was Ocelot? He didn't look "Western" enough IMO.
OT: In that 2nd panel, who is that about to blow his brains out?
I thought the first frame had something to do with a peadophile's reaction at someone becoming a squid now. Wouldn't put it past Grey, but I doubt it's that dark
 

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
862
0
0
CaitSeith said:
Oh, man! How much willpower did take you to avoid the third frame and to use this one instead?

A CRITICAL MISS!



They dodged a bullet there.


Ah, nostalgia...
Yeah.


I remember Chucklefuck and Literally Hitler.
They used to start some thoughtful and insightful threads.
 

FirebirdXR

New member
Feb 22, 2011
53
0
0
Ok, let's try aiming low;
-

How many babies does it take to paint a wall red?

Depends on how hard you throw them.
 

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
14,334
0
0
Yeah that's what I'd like to do to all the people on the Internet who think they're Horatio Caine too.
 

FogHornG36

New member
Jan 29, 2011
649
0
0
"They say that good comedy only punches up." They being feminists/sjws who think they should be the arbiter of comedy.

How many times do you hear a feminist say "Oh i have a great sense of humor, but..."