Relatives beat sibling's they accused of witchcraft

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
Korten12 said:
Matt Oliver said:
GROW UP AND REALIZE WE AREN'T IN THE CRUSADES ANYMORE! .
You do know that the Crusades were to take back the holy land? Not to kill Witches. Those were the Witch hunts. Two seperate things.
crusades were also partly to force convert any non christian, or kill them. so i included that. when the POPE runs the world any non-christian had to watch their back always!

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
The French... A nation that burnt a 19 year old girl, who had lead there army to war, just because she was wearing trousers... (Joan of Arc, It was later blamed on the British as a propaganda spread,)

Where were they originally from though? Their named don't sound French, or English... They sound African... and i'm thinking East, possible Somalian...

Magnesium360

FDA Approved!
Mar 9, 2010
madster11 said:
If i was a guy named 'Kristy' i'd wanna die too
ba-dum-tssh

...Sorry

Seriously though this is fucked up. More places around the world need the death sentence because keeping those scum that call themselves 'people' alive is a waste of resources.

Perhaps since they want to think it's the 1600s again, we should go with a punishment more fitting for them.
Throw them in a deep hole, close it up and forget about it.
I thought you were going to suggest he be hanged, drawn and quartered.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Witch-craft! WITCHCRAFT!? Y-y-you killed someone over WITCH-CRAFT in the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? What are you, from the dark ages or something? Witches don't exist! Magic doesn't exist...and those who practice it are pretty much harmless. If someone wants to practice Wiccan, or whatever, and they aren't hurting anyone...LET THEM! But, wow, doing all this under some Accusation from one guy with not authority!? ON CHRISTMAS DAY! That's...just revolting.

......I swear to whatever deities may exist in this world. If these people get off with an insanity plea (Not the siblings who were forced to participate, cause..well, they had no real choice. Talking about the actual perpetrators). I...i honestly don't know what I'm gonna do, but i can tell you. It ain't gonna be pretty.

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
ryo02 said:
100 injuries? youd think after the first 10 they would start to wonder why he wasnt using magic to stop them o_O?.
These are the same people BEATING HIM FOR WITCHCRAFT IN THE FIRST PLACE. Logic is not one of their strong suits...

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
ryo02 said:
100 injuries? youd think after the first 10 they would start to wonder why he wasnt using magic to stop them o_O?.
This is actually a very good question. You might be barking up the wrong tree trying to bring common sense into this though...

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
theheroofaction said:
Well, I doubt stuff like this is ever going to stop.

Still, it's nice that this is infrequent enough to be called news.

I don't exactly know the penalty for murder out in england, but I do hope justice is meted out.
Judging by our justice system's recent track record, they'll be out in time for dinner.

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
Infernai said:
Witch-craft! WITCHCRAFT!? Y-y-you killed someone over WITCH-CRAFT in the TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY!? THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? What are you, from the dark ages or something? Witches don't exist! Magic doesn't exist...and those who practice it are pretty much harmless. If someone wants to practice Wiccan, or whatever, and they aren't hurting anyone...LET THEM! But, wow, doing all this under some Accusation from one guy with not authority!? ON CHRISTMAS DAY! That's...just revolting.

......I swear to whatever deities may exist in this world. If these people get off with an insanity plea (Not the siblings who were forced to participate, cause..well, they had no real choice. Talking about the actual perpetrators). I...i honestly don't know what I'm gonna do, but i can tell you. It ain't gonna be pretty.
Just a quick note the religion is Wicca those who practice it are called Wiccans, my ex would bloody kill me if I ever called wicca, wiccan. I take it you are agnostic theorist right?

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
NinjaDeathSlap said:
theheroofaction said:

I don't exactly know the penalty for murder out in england, but I do hope justice is meted out.
Judging by our justice system's recent track record, they'll be out in time for dinner.
Just wondering are you from the UK or the US? this happened in the UK so I don't know how their/your legal system works

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
Matt Oliver said:
NinjaDeathSlap said:
theheroofaction said:

Just wondering are you from the UK or the US? this happened in the UK so I don't know how their/your legal system works
I'm from the UK.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
The kids should get therapy and the adults should go to jail/insane asylum for life. That is horrible.
On a lighter note if I somehow found a sorcerer/witch that I thought was nice then I would so get them to teach me.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Not unusual, unfortunately...in many places it's illegal to practice witchcraft, as in they mention it in their actual laws. Of course, there are things you might categorise as witchcraft alive and well as recognised legitimate faiths around as well.

A bit unusual in the UK, but then in the west, people get exorcised to death occasionally, same thing.

Oh, as to the "We are living in the 21st Century stuff"...the last person to be persecuted by the Inquisition had to run from the Nazis a few decades later.

(The Inquisition having ceased to exist in the early 20th century, in that it renamed itself something else. The current Pope was in charge of it at some stage.)

EDIT: http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/world/12547842/teen-boy-killed-for-wetting-pants/

This article says they beat him to death for wetting himself after being tortured for a few days due to the witchcraft thing.

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Matt Oliver said:
I Do not condone those religious sects that teach hate instead of what their good book says.
Exodus 22:18 said:
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
I'm just putting that out there.

By the way, what is an agnostic theorist? Do you perhaps mean agnostic theist?

Matt Oliver

Mar 15, 2011
Iron Lightning said:
Matt Oliver said:
I Do not condone those religious sects that teach hate instead of what their good book says.
Exodus 22:18 said:
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
I'm just putting that out there.

By the way, what is an agnostic theorist? Do you perhaps mean agnostic theist?
Yes I do my bad.

Raven-Loveless

Mar 4, 2010
Witchcraft in general is no different than any other religion/belief and is, at the core, harmless like any other belief. Beating someone over it and essentially killing them is ridiculous.