Reliable Source: Blizzard, Fallout 3 and Trickery

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Reliable Source: Blizzard, Fallout 3 and Trickery

On Reliable Source: Blizzard, Fallout 3 Sucks and Writer Tricks You Into Reading This Column.

Read Full Article

Feb 13, 2008
RS: I don't get it, what about the Goblins? What can you tell us about their mount?

Blizz: They don't have a mount exactly; they have /piggyback.
Now you see, that would be an astounding idea.

Nice one Wilson, that border between satire and reality gets ever thinner. :)

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Mountain Dew == Cancer killer? Where can I get this stuff in the UK?

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
At first I was thinking this was kinda dumb but your little articles are growing on me. Especially like the part about the really ultra super special starcraft 2 controller.

Soulgaunt

Jan 14, 2009
That was very funny, but why does it mention Fallout 3 in the title if it isn't in the article?

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Oh man. Back in the 'good 'ole days' of reliable source, there use to be boobs. At least there were chicks making out. Man... I remember back when (wikipedia quote here). Yeah... things used to be different.

I'm sorry, even if the Dew can cure cancer, I can't stand by it. Not only does it nauseate me to the point where I want to yell at my mom on while on teamspeak about how the phone is for her, but its also just... not Dr Pepper.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Excellent as Always, Seth. Although the prospect of grandpa's being able to teabag and shout 'fag!' is one that I fear will now show up in all of those atrociously humorous nightmares. Ugh...your average macho shooter is one thing, deep inside his power armor, but Grandpa is a totally different fear altogether.

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
... :O ...

Wow... This was an interesting read... Mountain Dew cures cancer, Blizzard calls themselves an 'aging relic' and is a money-grubber, Fable 3 will have two well known actresses making out and being addicted to gaming is a good thing.

Well, Blizzard being a money-grubber is pretty duh, but at least they deliver. For the rest, WOW.

CLEVERSLEAZOID

Mar 4, 2009
Am I the only one who failed to find anything about Fallout3 in there? :3

Also, lol at the idea of Wolves riding Boars

kementari

Mar 18, 2008
I don't think I've ever been less impressed with an article on the Escapist. Maybe I just don't "get it", but this sounds like the kind of uninsightful witlessness that you'd find in Maxim. It doesn't even read like Onion-style parody, just someone with a chip on their shoulder.

Don't like games/gamers/game developers/game communities (as is clear from the tone of the article)? Write for something else. It's a big internet.

blitz609

Sep 11, 2008
I just noticed that the phrase "Fallout 3" gets my attention just as much as the word "sex" does.