Reliable Source: Boobs, Gabe Newell, and Boobs

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
:D I love this.

Please keep making more.

I feel like I am being redundant, but I feel it is necessary to repeat our love for this over and over so that YOU KNOW. (starts singing Jason Mraz's "If it Kills Me") AND I WILL FIND A WAY TO YOU IF IT KEELS ME, IF IT KEELS ME, IF IT KEELS ME...

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
BehattedWanderer said:
Hey, Seth: Do you really have a giant tie like that? Love your work, look forward to the next one.
I do, it's a token of my courage at the battle of Circus Hill during the Clown Wars.

Also, do you have a hat, or is that just what they call you?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
wilsonscrazybed said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Hey, Seth: Do you really have a giant tie like that? Love your work, look forward to the next one.
I do, it's a token of my courage at the battle of Circus Hill during the Clown Wars.

Also, do you have a hat, or is that just what they call you?
I have a small plethora of hats, actually, none of which are ballcaps. My favorite is an antique Bowler, from the French Mossant! Company, one of the companies who had the biggest success for all the business they did in the early 20th century. I wander, too, but more people care about the hat.

And I tip my hat to your bravery during those, in respect. I remember those days, Mimes silently screaming at you, waving invisible weapons in your face, when one of his colorful buddies comes 'round the corner, giant shoes a-flappin', and gets you with one of those trick squirt flowers full of Agent Chartruse...We should all be thanking you. If it wasn't for valor when you took that Hill...Well, today our noses might be a whole different shape. I thank you sir.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
That was very funny. Has this been around for very long? I've never seen it before. In any case, I'll be keeping my eye out for it from now on.

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
latenightapplepie said:
That was very funny. Has this been around for very long? I've never seen it before. In any case, I'll be keeping my eye out for it from now on.
This is the 2nd week. You can find previous issues here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/columns/reliable-source

beddo

Dec 12, 2007
Rawflcakes said:
Trying to stop violence. yeah right... Coming at people with chainsaws is not violent?
Post of the week?

Unless you were being ironic. Hard to tell with so few posts.

Zhalath

Mar 19, 2009
Hey, I've been seeing those Evony ads popping up lately. Makes the article all the funnier.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
beddo said:
Rawflcakes said:
Trying to stop violence. yeah right... Coming at people with chainsaws is not violent?
Post of the week?

Unless you were being ironic. Hard to tell with so few posts.
I get the impression that post was made in an entirely serious manner, and am also under the impression that the poster took the article just as seriously.

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Walrus42 said:
Here's the latest Evony ad

...they're getting silly now.
Haha, thats just... they've lost all pretense of the banner girl even being related to the game. Before I could kind of half buy it with the medieval-style-queen woman in the ads, but really, with advertisements like that, why do they even bother with the whole 'game' aspect of it anymore.

Freaky_Friday

Jun 6, 2008
Another post, and again I have ejected milk from my nostrils from laughter. Awesome little bite-sized bits of satire, now only if I could clean out my laptop keyboard.