Reliable Source: Death and Pizza

Marion Cox

Sep 29, 2009
Reliable Source: Death and Pizza

Marion Cox recounts his journey on the path to becoming a game journalist.

Read Full Article

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Great story. And I, too, will honor Robert's memory by discovering a power food.

Apr 28, 2008
What a sad story.
But I shall honor his momory with Power Food.

Bacon, sausage, and eggs wrapped in pancakes and covered in Syrup and Skittles.

Power Breakfast.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
Starting from bottom then up.

Waffle
bacon
Maple Syrup
Pancake
maple syrup
some cheese and chive scrambled eggs (not too much)
bacon
maple syrup
waffle

That sir, is a god damn Power Breakfast! So damn powerful, that if you can't handle it, you die by breathing in the powerful aroma.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
In honour of that story I will share the ultimate slimy stir-fry sauce of my own invention.

Ingredients:
Mayonnaise (yes, mayonnaise)
chinese seasoning (available in little pink sachets from tesco)
wasabi powder
soy sauce
the juice of half a lemon
spicy stuff to taste

anyway, put it all in a bowl, add some water, mix the FUCK out of it and then add to any stir-fry just at the end after finally mixing in the noodles. I invented it as a variation on how to make wasabi sauce.

that gives me the greatest joy in life.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
A sad story, but recognizeable a bit. I think i will go eat away my sadness about it with bananas with peanutbutter and chocolate sprinkels, that will cheer me up

go try it, use chunky or not (i prefer not)

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
dududf said:
Starting from bottom then up.

Waffle
bacon
Maple Syrup
Pancake
maple syrup
some cheese and chive scrambled eggs (not too much)
bacon
maple syrup
waffle

That sir, is a god damn Power Breakfast! So damn powerful, that if you can't handle it, you die by breathing in the powerful aroma.
Wow o.o That does sound like it would certainly give enough power for 10 men! lmao

For me its toast in the morning but I would so want that! XD

Well, perhaps a British Derivitive~

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
Damn, not that I read Reliable Source to feel uplifted or anything, but that was really depressing.

Oh well, I shall eat my emotions in his memory. With a combination of... well... anytime I try to make a combo of foods I always end up waking up naked in a bathtub full of ice on top of a fire station.

... but my wife is cooking something that smells delicious, so I'll play it safe and eat that instead.

Although buttered-bacon-wrapped-sausage-in-a-pancake-stuffed-with-hash-browns with maple syrup sounds good.

elricik

Nov 1, 2008
Sadness on the Escapist, how can this be?

OT: My power food is take a granola bar, cover it in peanut butter, and then sprinkle gummy bars all over it, and maybe put a spoonful of ice cream on top.

SoxFan96

Mar 16, 2010
I think I will go honor Robert right now.

And no, I am not just hungry. I just havn't eaten lunch and it is 2:00 here.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
Sad day, sir. My condolences...and a suggestion.

Take two (2) State Fair frozen Classic Corn Dogs. Place on a bed of shredded cheese, covering them with bacon bits and shredded cheese. Microwave as directed.

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
Scrambled eggs with BBQ sauce mixed in, bacon, maybe some sausage, and maple syrup, sandwiched between two cinnamon pancakes. The Breakfast of Victors, the Breakfast of Champions being chicken and waffles, eaten with background music by Queen.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Rest In Peace, Robert Kaneichi.
Power food: the blood of your enemies, sprinkled on the meat of a living boar.
survive all the tricky preparations, and you'll truly have Power Food!

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
You have such an interesting life. Not exactly "happy and sucessful", persay, but pretty awesome. Sometimes I wonder if you make it up, but then I realise: LIFE. IS. INSANE.

Write a book

Do it Naaaaao!

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Damn, this is sad. It's too bad you couldn't have had a few beers with Robert one last time.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
This article made me realise that garden peas can be spiced up with cheese, pineapple and ham

Coldman42

Nov 17, 2009
Take a small tortilla, sprinkle some cheese, add some well cooked bacon, and roll the entire thing up around a hod dog or sausage. It's a good snack.

Also, very sad...