Reliable Source: Diablo 3, Bad Children and Night-vision!

veloper

Jan 20, 2009
Funniest RS yet.
I LOLed at Australia, but unfortunately that bit is mostly true.

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
Lol I thought this was real for a moment. This is my new favorite thing on the Escapist.

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
For the lulz, I showed my mother the one about British ratings fail. It took her a moment to register that no kids actually killed any cameramen or wore their faces as masks.

Tantalus3D

Nov 5, 2008
Very funny :)

The nintendo article reminden me of something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a14s1LcCUWs

So much for wii accessories. :p

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Tantalus3D said:
Very funny :)

The nintendo article reminden me of something:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a14s1LcCUWs

So much for wii accessories. :p
That's pretty entertaining.

ERadical

Aug 30, 2009
I think you have to be Australian to really appreciate what he says about Australian Gaming:
and release it only after the rest of the world has had the game for at least six months.
it hurts me that's so close to the truth ;)
Keep up the good work

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
I want to point out that even with the graphic violence of Diablo 3, it can not trump either the Graphic Violence of God of War games or the shear magnatude of death and destruction you have to reap in any game named Samuri Warriors/Dynasty Warriors/Warriors Orochi

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Priming the pipes was very clever wording for a game that you play one-handed.
I would also like to add that the censorship of Diablo III in Japan is being adjusted to that all female characters are removed to avoid the game being potentially mistaken for a game known as Demon Rape III which involves directing scantily clad women into the bowels of hell in order to sacrifice them to the atrocities below. Demon Rape as a franchise has been targeted by officials as one of the primary examples of games that should be banned. So far the developers have been avoiding the issue stating that you do not play as the rapist and are thus not responsible for rape occurring in the game. Needless to say Blizzard is wary to be confused with this game, while Activision is considering the possibility of taking on the franchise because it appears that the Japanese developers managed to squeeze out a couple of sequels.