wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Reliable Source: Failure, Confusion And Death

On Reliable Source: Failure, Confusion, and Death

Read Full Article

pirateninj4

Apr 6, 2009
Yea this one is bang on the money. I especially liked the Xbox bit, cause it's true you know. Turning one on may lead to irreparable damage.

Art_Vandalay

May 19, 2009
Now I know why there was no Super Virtual Boy or Virtual boy advance. Seriously though, who doesn't enjoy a bunch of red lines on a black background?

And now its time to go twitter about the fuzz i just found in my navel...people wanna know

Generic_Dave

Prelate Invigilator
Jul 15, 2009
Hmmmmm...HDTV movie check, PS3 on check, 6 IM conversations, no Eve on-line I'm afraid, but at least now we've pinpointed exactly what killed him. Eve on-line.

"When we remove the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable..."

I'm not even going to attempt to attribute that, I might start a fight.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
What did you have for lunch? More drinks I hope.
Also... where were the boobs this issue? I need more of those if this series is going to stay close to my breast... I mean heart. Close to my heart.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
So the xbox is so delacite that you can't even turn it on, wow thats so fucking lazy of microsoft, ah well, im off to play my ported copy of Team Fortress 2 on my working PS3.

Freaky_Friday

Jun 6, 2008
Whew, and I thought my PS3 warranty stipulations were harsh! I sure am glad I never turn it on, it might break the hardware. :p

Feb 13, 2008
"That explains it," said a senior editor at Reliable Source, who, completely tired of demonically possessed CEOs making huge generalizations just to milk their tenuous celebrity status, had a really good lunch followed by a couple drinks with a friend and didn't think about Bobby Kotick for a week.
I think the spirit of Douglas Addams is alive and well, and probably ordering another lunch.

Playbahnosh

Dec 12, 2007
This had more LOL per sentence than anything I read this week. Great job! (1UP sound from Super Mario Brothers)

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
This was good work, but I have to say, the xbox-is-fragile-and-breaks-easily-jokes(long one eh?) are getting pretty boring.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
"That explains it," said a senior editor at Reliable Source, who, completely tired of demonically possessed CEOs making huge generalizations just to milk their tenuous celebrity status, had a really good lunch followed by a couple drinks with a friend and didn't think about Bobby Kotick for a week.
I think the spirit of Douglas Addams is alive and well, and probably ordering another lunch.
Hear, hear!