Reliable Source: Failure, Confusion And Death

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
BehattedWanderer said:
Wow, that sucks balls about the wolfenstein team. They really got the sack the release date?
Yep, the multiplayer team was sacked on release date. You can read the full article here: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.131788

I don't necessarily thing it's wrong to lay off a team that's done its job. I expect they knew it was coming, but it seems like bad timing to do it on launch day.

Kojiro ftt

Apr 1, 2009
Avykins said:
Connecting to the internet or playing games can cause defects. I know it seems like common sense but even turning it on may damage the machine irreparably. If you do, you are taking a very serious risk with this highly sensitive equipment and may be voiding the warranty.
Okay apart from making me burst out laughing soo hard I now have a headache, I can soo see MS saying that one day. Right now they are just using the old "your machine had been tampered with, our proof is that when we ripped it open, the little stickers were ripped letting us know someone had ripped it open" but one day they will get sick of that and will steal your idea. Make sure you copyright it now and never give bill gates a job. >.>
They already tried to blame surge protectors, which I think is where the idea here came from.

Next they will say we are pressing the power button wrong.