Reliable Source: Furniture, Marijuana and Bobby Kotick

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
how is the doc phone better then kill and eat everyone over 50? thats a huge population drop in the right direction, if only we could get china to do that

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
Reliable Source will be appearing each and every Wednesday and Saturday. :) Glad you folks enjoy it!
I think its because its good for more than just humour, I'd been sick for weeks with the flu but after doing a barrel roll I feel great.

Puppeteer Putin

Jan 3, 2009
Brilliant read Wilson! Hope to see more.

Also I believe Kotik stars in "Funny People 2" with his stand up act "It's to cover the PS3's cost, dumb ass"

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Puppeteer Putin said:

Also I believe Kotik stars in "Funny People 2" with his stand up act "It's to cover the PS3's cost, dumb ass"
As Susan said a few posts ago, expect another one on Saturday.

Puppeteer Putin

Jan 3, 2009
wilsonscrazybed said:
Puppeteer Putin said:

As Susan said a few posts ago, expect another one on Saturday.
I saw, it's more of a positive encouragement than a request.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
wilsonscrazybed said:
A DVD of Kotick's standup tour, Bobby Kotick: I Swim in Your Money, will be available in October for £55 (92$), unless it's delayed until 2010 to avoid conflicting with the Modern Warfare 2 release date.
When I've finished my morning barrel rolls, I will totally buy tickets for this thing.

*Plays "Money" by Pink Floyd*

Yeah.

Great article Wilson, I will definitely make this frequent reading.

Geoffrey42

Aug 22, 2006
Just a thought, but half of the humor of The Daily Show's twisted news are the images (hit-or-miss though they may be). Having the same static image (which was nearly as large as the blurb) floating through every page detracted.

Otherwise, very much enjoyed the writing, and looking forward to more.

@Higurashi: Along the lines of what the other gent said, the only link to marijuana as a gateway drug is that given its illegal status, it is forced to be made available at the same retail location as other, harder drugs. Now, I wouldn't go so far as to say that opting for some crystal-meth or some cocaine instead of marijuana is like switching "brands", but it is the case that people find themselves being offered products that they weren't looking for, and occasionally trying it (especially since the first taste is always at a discount). They just happen to be far more chemically addictive substances. Last time I bothered looking, statistics produced by the Dutch government post-legalization (gathered to examine the impacts of said legalization) found that use of other illegal drugs dropped significantly following marijuana being widely legally available.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Mezzamine said:
Is anyone else here imagining Niko Bellic with the munchies after reading this article?
Ploughing his car through pedestrians in an effort to get a Whitecastle Burger.
Maybe it's just me.

Anyway, good article. Hope this becomes regular.
Actually I wasn't even seeing him making it to the car. Imagine Niko being drunk, only with more colors. He'd be laying on the sidewalk, hands reaching in the air, with a stupid smile on his face. That definitely helps prevent carjackings.
Or it's a bad mix, he steps outside into Marioworld. Chaos ensues, news at 11, with a feature on Luigi's devastating experience of being mistaken for a Freeway Motorcycle. Word is Oprah is in contact with his agent. Peach is still unaccounted for.