Reliable Source: Perverts, Pretenders and Other Alliteration

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Reliable Source: Perverts, Pretenders and Other Alliteration

This week in technology: Top ten ways to curb piracy, 9 of them include capital punishment.

Read Full Article

Feb 13, 2008
"Jesus [expletive deleted] Christ, that [expletive deleted] head is [expletive deleted] spawn-camping! Oh for [expletive deleted] sake! Again with the [expletive deleted] sniper rifle."
This is obviously fake. There's not a single mention of the sniper being a gay ******.

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
"Jesus [expletive deleted] Christ, that [expletive deleted] head is [expletive deleted] spawn-camping! Oh for [expletive deleted] sake! Again with the [expletive deleted] sniper rifle."
This is obviously fake. There's not a single mention of the sniper being a gay ******.
Hah. I wonder what he's like on L4D versus. We should totally hit him up and get him on our TF2 servers. Imagine the traffic!

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Oh man, page 3 was painful to read but oh so funny.

And this:

But not all of the reported Twitter feeds have come back fake. It was originally thought that Kanye West's twitter feed was also bogus, but fans of the rap star quickly pointed out that the ignorant, self-promoting rubbish spewed from the twitter feed could really only come from Kanye himself.
Absolutely brilliant.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Having actually heard 'Looking for WoW girlfriend, someone to do runs with and i'll get you loot and stuff' over general area chat, #3 fills me with both black glee and deep, deep despair. Worse still was the reply 'Do I have to technically be female? I could use some loot runs', which filled me with an almost unholy amount of perverted laughter, because I couldn't actually tell if he was joking.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
The man bowled a 250? Not bad, copper! Wonder what the criminal bowled at his best?

The_root_of_all_evil said:
One is inclined to wonder about his holiness' Teabagging habits...

bushwhacker2k

Jan 27, 2009
I'm reasonably certain that buddhists wouldn't broadcast how 'his holiness' swears at the game >_>

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
Haha, angry Religious Leaders are where it's at now a-days!
You wanna see the meanest Kill-streaks, the Sweetest Headshots and the best Grenade Placement? Then you wanna head down to the Vatican State and watch Pope Benedict XVI on one of his big screen sessions. That guy doesn't just preach the Lord's Word, he delivers it, Biblical Style.