Reliable Source: Pirates, Sex and Spoilers

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
1,654
0
0
Reliable Source: Pirates, Sex and Spoilers

We reveal the winner of the console war! Hint: It isn?t you.

Read Full Article
 

Sparrow

New member
Feb 22, 2009
6,848
0
0
Wait, Croc eats Joker at the-? Wait a tic... I don't even own that game.
 

Halfbreed13

New member
Apr 21, 2009
1,066
0
0
Sparrow said:
Wait, Croc eats Joker at the-? Wait a tic... I don't even own that game.
Please tell me that was a satirical joke. I can't play the game until the 15th cause of the fucking PC delay, so I will be VERY upset. As in FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rage mad.
 
Feb 13, 2008
19,430
0
0
We hope the SexBox will go a long way to heal the past and provide an atmosphere of dignity and maturity as only a machine dedicated to masturbation can offer.
Legendary line.

WOMAN FIRED FOR SHOUTING IN EMAILS
Please God let that become a criminal offence. If I get one more email from my boss saying,

"ITS TIME FOR US TO GET SELLING TO THE CUSTOMER'S!!!!!!"

I swear I will go postal.
 

j0z

New member
Apr 23, 2009
1,762
0
0
We hope the SexBox will go a long way to heal the past and provide an atmosphere of dignity and maturity as only a machine dedicated to masturbation can offer.
Wow, just wow, that line will go down in history.
And besides, I thought that if you put Mass Effect into your 360 it becomes the "S*xBox". Microsoft should sue!
 

Beeple

New member
Apr 16, 2009
45
0
0
I don't think I'll ever be able to type without making aeroplane noises now.
 

Ibanez887

New member
Apr 16, 2009
500
0
0
I dont know how to reply to this anymore
Reality makes no sense to me because of this
 

LTK_70

New member
Aug 28, 2009
598
0
0
Oh man, that article on pirates was brilliant. It reminds me of Pratchett's portrayal of the Thieves' Guild. Ten points!
 

Zedzero

New member
Feb 19, 2009
798
0
0
Halfbreed13 said:
Sparrow said:
Wait, Croc eats Joker at the-? Wait a tic... I don't even own that game.
Please tell me that was a satirical joke. I can't play the game until the 15th cause of the fucking PC delay, so I will be VERY upset. As in FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rage mad.
Well someone's mother is dieing then with a blunt kitchen utensil.
 

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
2,913
0
0
The Michigan Judge is known as a partisan anti-spoiler movement member. He allegedly had his colleague fired for saying the judges sandwich dies at the end of lunch hour. The judge apparently responded 'Aw come on! I wasn't even halfway through the tutorial!"
 

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
2,162
0
0
Croc eats Joker at the end of Arkham Asylum
This better not be true.

*glare*

EDIT: Well look at that. I found a blunt kitchen utensil.
 

Russian_Assassin

New member
Apr 24, 2008
1,849
0
0
"...only a machine dedicated to masturbation can offer."
Wasn't your pc enough for that? Well, I believe they should make a controller that can be held with one hand, since the other one will be... occupied o.0
 

rpspartin

New member
Aug 4, 2009
203
0
0
oky i have just started reading this articule so can some one please tell me if this is made up or not i have no idea.
 

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
1,654
0
0
Well, with Batman...
Joker is actually Batman's Father. And Penguin is the Mother.
 

cambodiancam

New member
Apr 16, 2009
244
0
0
Lulz nice article, I actually believed the sexbox thing. And no all the information is false everyone.. Except of course the brutal reality it portrays sarcastically.
 

Korey Von Doom

New member
May 18, 2008
473
0
0
cambodiancam said:
Lulz nice article, I actually believed the sexbox thing. And no all the information is false everyone.. Except of course the brutal reality it portrays sarcastically.
Well actually most of them are based on real news, like the SexBox is an actual idea a company might come out with.
 

AvsJoe

New member
May 28, 2009
9,055
0
0
NoMoreSanity said:
Well, with Batman...
Joker is actually Batman's Father. And Penguin is the Mother.
Really? What a twist! I hope M. Night Shamalan (I now there's a Y in there somewhere) is taking notes.
 

the1ultimate

New member
Apr 7, 2009
769
0
0
Well, all this seems within the realms of possibility to me.
Someone will always find a new way to sell sex, people who give out unasked for spoilers will receive maximum hate, pirates think they have it tough, other consoles have realised how much money can be made with gimmicky consoles that sell for less than a good TV and SOME PEOPLE HAAVE YET TO MaSTeR CApS lOcK.

This article actually made me LOL, so thanks.
 

ohgodalex

New member
May 21, 2009
1,094
0
0
I've always loved these.

I saw a spoiler coming in the article about spoilers, but it didn't stop me from reading it.
Also, there goes Arkham Asylum. God damnit.
 

Amalith

New member
Mar 29, 2009
273
0
0
ohgodalex said:
I've always loved these.

I saw a spoiler coming in the article about spoilers, but it didn't stop me from reading it.
Also, there goes Arkham Asylum. God damnit.
Please don't let one little fake spoiler ruin the game for you. It is awesome, and there are better parts than joker being eaten by the croc at the very end [which doesn't happen, or for those of you who hate having spoilers discounted so that one possiblity is removed: IT MIGHT (but it doesnt)].

Anyway. Great article as always.
 

Clashero

New member
Aug 15, 2008
2,143
0
0
KoreyGM said:
cambodiancam said:
Lulz nice article, I actually believed the sexbox thing. And no all the information is false everyone.. Except of course the brutal reality it portrays sarcastically.
Well actually most of them are based on real news, like the SexBox is an actual idea a company might come out with.
The SexBox was featured in an article on The Escapist last week.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94485-Manufacturing-Firm-Plans-Adults-Only-Sex-Box


Also, VROOOOOOOMMMMMM WHOOOOOOSHHHH
 

Clashero

New member
Aug 15, 2008
2,143
0
0
Srkkl said:
Please tell me that court case thing was a joke.
Indeed. If I ever catch someone spoiling the story of The Longest Journey or Dreamfall, then I will kill them with my bare hands. But CoD4? You have to be kidding.
 

jad4400

New member
Jun 12, 2008
1,688
0
0
Nimbus said:
Croc eats Joker at the end of Arkham Asylum
This better not be true.

*glare*

EDIT: Well look at that. I found a blunt kitchen utensil.
What?.....No..No......NO!!!!!!!! Seroiusly, I'm still waiting for it to arrive at my house.

*Goes off to cut self while ploting deadly revenge to kill*

Not really, I would never cut my self
 

lostclause

New member
Mar 31, 2009
1,860
0
0
That woman makes me embarassed to live in the same country. I thought our courts would have been more sensible than to give her money.
 

kato128

New member
Mar 23, 2009
13
0
0
That thing about the woman in NZ isn't accurate. The email in question only conatined a single line of caps and she'd sent the instructions inside multiple times to attempt to get people to file their paperwork properly. So she deserved payment for wrongful dismissal. I'm surprised no kiwi's have piped up about it coz they should know more about it than was published here in aus.
 

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
5,237
0
0
Classic as always, Seth. By the by, do you know where I can get a sign up slip for the NOHI? It sounds like a group that knows how to get things...er...done.
 

whaleswiththumbs

New member
Feb 13, 2009
1,462
0
0
The pirate in the picture has a horrible lazy eye.

I'm worried on the spoilers thing, was most of that made up or did he really get off cause of the jury?
 

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
1,654
0
0
AvsJoe said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Well, with Batman...
Joker is actually Batman's Father. And Penguin is the Mother.
Really? What a twist! I hope M. Night Shamalan (I now there's a Y in there somewhere) is taking notes.
M. Kite Shammllamanom is a pro when it comes to twists!
OT: Nice article. I liked the one about the lady who was shouting in emails :D That was pretty awesome :D
 

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
2,336
0
0
AvsJoe said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Well, with Batman...
Joker is actually Batman's Father. And Penguin is the Mother.
Really? What a twist! I hope M. Night Shamalan (I now there's a Y in there somewhere) is taking notes.
But the notes.... are already dead... *eerie music*
 

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
1,654
0
0
The thing I'm most worried about is the fact that so many people seem to be taking this seriously.
 

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
3,848
0
0
MaxTheReaper said:
The thing I'm most worried about is the fact that so many people seem to be taking this seriously.
It's called "Reliable Source" and if people will belive a place called "the onion", they will belive anything.
 

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
1,654
0
0
I love how people think this is the truth and the whole of the truth

makes me want to kill something :p (but in a good way)
 

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
1,654
0
0
Knight Templar said:
MaxTheReaper said:
The thing I'm most worried about is the fact that so many people seem to be taking this seriously.
It's called "Reliable Source" and if people will belive a place called "the onion", they will belive anything.
At some point, you have to consider the words being spoken in addition to the source.
If Jesus walked up to you and was all "Hey, go punch that old lady in the face," he's probably kidding.
Also you're probably hallucinating.
 

Swaki

New member
Apr 15, 2009
2,015
0
0
croc cant eat the joker, the joker must be last boss where as the croc would probably be the 4th so he wouldn't be around, also unless they show a very disgusting cut scene where hes tearing blood filled meat out of the jokers corpse it cant really be done, its not like batman is a cartoon where the croc could just swallow the joker whole.

BATMAN IS REAL!!!!
 

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
1,024
0
0
I guess I need to file suit against Microsoft. I have patent rights on the Aural Dampener and have been happily using it on people for years........