Reliable Source: Pirates, Sex and Spoilers

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Reliable Source: Pirates, Sex and Spoilers

We reveal the winner of the console war! Hint: It isn?t you.

Read Full Article

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Wait, Croc eats Joker at the-? Wait a tic... I don't even own that game.

Halfbreed13

Apr 21, 2009
Sparrow said:
Please tell me that was a satirical joke. I can't play the game until the 15th cause of the fucking PC delay, so I will be VERY upset. As in FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rage mad.

Feb 13, 2008
We hope the SexBox will go a long way to heal the past and provide an atmosphere of dignity and maturity as only a machine dedicated to masturbation can offer.
Legendary line.

WOMAN FIRED FOR SHOUTING IN EMAILS
Please God let that become a criminal offence. If I get one more email from my boss saying,

"ITS TIME FOR US TO GET SELLING TO THE CUSTOMER'S!!!!!!"

I swear I will go postal.

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
We hope the SexBox will go a long way to heal the past and provide an atmosphere of dignity and maturity as only a machine dedicated to masturbation can offer.
Wow, just wow, that line will go down in history.
And besides, I thought that if you put Mass Effect into your 360 it becomes the "S*xBox". Microsoft should sue!

Beeple

Apr 16, 2009
I don't think I'll ever be able to type without making aeroplane noises now.

Ibanez887

Apr 16, 2009
I dont know how to reply to this anymore
Reality makes no sense to me because of this

LTK_70

Aug 28, 2009
Oh man, that article on pirates was brilliant. It reminds me of Pratchett's portrayal of the Thieves' Guild. Ten points!

Zedzero

Feb 19, 2009
Halfbreed13 said:
Sparrow said:
Please tell me that was a satirical joke. I can't play the game until the 15th cause of the fucking PC delay, so I will be VERY upset. As in FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Rage mad.
Well someone's mother is dieing then with a blunt kitchen utensil.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
The Michigan Judge is known as a partisan anti-spoiler movement member. He allegedly had his colleague fired for saying the judges sandwich dies at the end of lunch hour. The judge apparently responded 'Aw come on! I wasn't even halfway through the tutorial!"

Nimbus

Token Irish Guy
Oct 22, 2008
Croc eats Joker at the end of Arkham Asylum
This better not be true.

*glare*

EDIT: Well look at that. I found a blunt kitchen utensil.

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
"...only a machine dedicated to masturbation can offer."
Wasn't your pc enough for that? Well, I believe they should make a controller that can be held with one hand, since the other one will be... occupied o.0

rpspartin

Aug 4, 2009
oky i have just started reading this articule so can some one please tell me if this is made up or not i have no idea.

cambodiancam

Apr 16, 2009
Lulz nice article, I actually believed the sexbox thing. And no all the information is false everyone.. Except of course the brutal reality it portrays sarcastically.

Korey Von Doom

May 18, 2008
cambodiancam said:
Lulz nice article, I actually believed the sexbox thing. And no all the information is false everyone.. Except of course the brutal reality it portrays sarcastically.
Well actually most of them are based on real news, like the SexBox is an actual idea a company might come out with.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
NoMoreSanity said:
Well, with Batman...
Joker is actually Batman's Father. And Penguin is the Mother.
Really? What a twist! I hope M. Night Shamalan (I now there's a Y in there somewhere) is taking notes.