Reliable Source: Pirates, Sex and Spoilers

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
Well, all this seems within the realms of possibility to me.
Someone will always find a new way to sell sex, people who give out unasked for spoilers will receive maximum hate, pirates think they have it tough, other consoles have realised how much money can be made with gimmicky consoles that sell for less than a good TV and SOME PEOPLE HAAVE YET TO MaSTeR CApS lOcK.

This article actually made me LOL, so thanks.

ohgodalex

May 21, 2009
I've always loved these.

I saw a spoiler coming in the article about spoilers, but it didn't stop me from reading it.
Also, there goes Arkham Asylum. God damnit.

Amalith

Mar 29, 2009
ohgodalex said:
I've always loved these.

I saw a spoiler coming in the article about spoilers, but it didn't stop me from reading it.
Also, there goes Arkham Asylum. God damnit.
Please don't let one little fake spoiler ruin the game for you. It is awesome, and there are better parts than joker being eaten by the croc at the very end [which doesn't happen, or for those of you who hate having spoilers discounted so that one possiblity is removed: IT MIGHT (but it doesnt)].

Anyway. Great article as always.

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
KoreyGM said:
cambodiancam said:
Lulz nice article, I actually believed the sexbox thing. And no all the information is false everyone.. Except of course the brutal reality it portrays sarcastically.
Well actually most of them are based on real news, like the SexBox is an actual idea a company might come out with.
The SexBox was featured in an article on The Escapist last week.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/94485-Manufacturing-Firm-Plans-Adults-Only-Sex-Box

Also, VROOOOOOOMMMMMM WHOOOOOOSHHHH

Clashero

Aug 15, 2008
Srkkl said:
Please tell me that court case thing was a joke.
Indeed. If I ever catch someone spoiling the story of The Longest Journey or Dreamfall, then I will kill them with my bare hands. But CoD4? You have to be kidding.

jad4400

Jun 12, 2008
Nimbus said:
Croc eats Joker at the end of Arkham Asylum
This better not be true.

*glare*

EDIT: Well look at that. I found a blunt kitchen utensil.
What?.....No..No......NO!!!!!!!! Seroiusly, I'm still waiting for it to arrive at my house.

*Goes off to cut self while ploting deadly revenge to kill*

Not really, I would never cut my self

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
That woman makes me embarassed to live in the same country. I thought our courts would have been more sensible than to give her money.

kato128

Mar 23, 2009
That thing about the woman in NZ isn't accurate. The email in question only conatined a single line of caps and she'd sent the instructions inside multiple times to attempt to get people to file their paperwork properly. So she deserved payment for wrongful dismissal. I'm surprised no kiwi's have piped up about it coz they should know more about it than was published here in aus.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Classic as always, Seth. By the by, do you know where I can get a sign up slip for the NOHI? It sounds like a group that knows how to get things...er...done.

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
The pirate in the picture has a horrible lazy eye.

I'm worried on the spoilers thing, was most of that made up or did he really get off cause of the jury?

DoW Lowen

Exarch
Jan 11, 2009
AvsJoe said:
NoMoreSanity said:
Well, with Batman...
Joker is actually Batman's Father. And Penguin is the Mother.
Really? What a twist! I hope M. Night Shamalan (I now there's a Y in there somewhere) is taking notes.
But the notes.... are already dead... *eerie music*

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
MaxTheReaper said:
The thing I'm most worried about is the fact that so many people seem to be taking this seriously.
It's called "Reliable Source" and if people will belive a place called "the onion", they will belive anything.