Reliable Source: The Bible, Reality and Snipers

wilsonscrazybed

thinking about your ugly face
Dec 16, 2007
Reliable Source: The Bible, Reality and Snipers

Tim Langdell to appear on Dancing with the Stars?

Read Full Article

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
Another brilliant issue. Sadly, i know a few people who would actually think a guy in power armor with a sniper prop is an actual terrorist if they saw him.
Mezzamine said:
Is it wrong that I really, really want to play that Bible game now?
You're not the only one.

DogofRaw

Apr 24, 2009
Like all the best comedy, this is funny because it is so close to some peoples version of reality.

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
Can I join an overseas correspondence course for that fictional firearms degree?

VitusPrime

Sep 26, 2008
"By coincidence, a degree in Fictional Firearms is being offered by the University of Washington next semester."

Do want

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
lostclause said:
Mezzamine said:
You're not alone. Is that a serious idea?
It was a serious idea proposed by an Eastern Orthodox priest. But his version of a religious MMOPRG was boring and seemed to be propaganda where praying more equaled power.

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
Emphraim said:
lostclause said:
Mezzamine said:
You're not alone. Is that a serious idea?
It was a serious idea proposed by an Eastern Orthodox priest. But his version of a religious MMOPRG was boring and seemed to be propaganda where praying more equaled power.
Wow, extreme version of grind. Press A to kneel. B to pray. Hold X to continue doing so for hours on end.
I wonder if anyone would actually do that. A religiously themed mmo could be fun, something along the lines of Hellblazer or something. Then again, that's probably not what the priest wants.

lostclause

Mar 31, 2009
wilsonscrazybed said:
lostclause said:
Hold X to continue doing so for hours on end.
Or in the spirit of Yahtzee, "Press X not to sin."
Put it on a t-shirt, we'll split the royalties.
Anyway, this sounds like something marketed to puritans, something which allows them to play games but not have any fun.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
When he explained the Bible game I thought sure won't hurt anybody, then he mentioned stoning homosexuals.

Phyroxis

Witty Title Here
Apr 18, 2008
Why did I not foresee Sarah Palin's involvement with The Tester? She's obviously crazy enough.

Feb 13, 2008
I just want whatever you were drinking when you came up with the Japanese island of Sudokuo. Madder than a bottle of chips.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Loved the article about the origami, truly amazing stuff. Looking forward to the next instalment in Reliable Source! Does Reliable Source come out on a weekly basis on a certain day(s), or is it just when the writer feels like it? If so, when? I want to know when to mark my calender.

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
While only speculations have been made, sources say that Langdell may copyrighting the colours themselves. He reportedly stated "Purple is everyone's favorite flavor anyway, so I feel this is a good step." While no one exactly know what he was talking about it is believed that he intends to sue small independent dance troupes for looking at the colour purple.