Reliable Source: The Bible, Reality and Snipers

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
The guy wasn't really wearing power armour while he carried the prop gun, but it's funnier this way.

Also the person phoned in saying they saw a man carrying an AK-47.

Because that's obviously the same as a Halo sniper rifle. Exactly, the same. Yes...

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Emphraim said:
Another brilliant issue. Sadly, i know a few people who would actually think a guy in power armor with a sniper prop is an actual terrorist if they saw him.
Mezzamine said:
Is it wrong that I really, really want to play that Bible game now?
You're not the only one.
this is my fathers house!!!
(special screen) Charging Punishment Rage.
this would be awesome.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Phyroxis said:
Why did I not foresee Sarah Palin's involvement with The Tester? She's obviously crazy enough.
I dont want her flying my plane, she doesn't know how to use the rudder pedals.
Mezzamine said:
Truth be told I'm wondering why this isnt out already? If we get to choose a bible character I have dibs on Samson!
Gerazzi said:
I want to learn origami now.

Funny and informative issue, as always.
I seem to recall paper has a limit on the number of times it can be folded. But a sword that can give paper cuts...ubernasty!

Great issue, give us MOAR!

Press X not to sin...priceless. heh heh heh

Robert632

May 11, 2009
Syntax Error said:
Is that Sarah Palin at page 2?
yes, she's guest starring on that sony t.v show about video game testing ( i know you can read, i just felt like putting that down for some reason.).

sounds thrilling huh?

Labyrinth

Escapist Points: 9001
Oct 14, 2007
The_root_of_all_evil said:
I just want whatever you were drinking when you came up with the Japanese island of Sudokuo. Madder than a bottle of chips.
Half a choc-chip biscuit says it was red wine.

Incidentally Wilson, congratulations. I almost fell out of my chair laughing with the Bible feature. Hearty applause to you.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Yes, well, um.

I live in Washington, and our course guides aren't THAT wacky, you know. You're just jealous of Seattle's coffee, I say, wot wot! *adjusts monocle*

*EDIT* Added "Wot wot"

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
Supreme Unleaded said:
So the people who live next to Bungie Studios don't know a thing about Halo, how Ironic.
Please, for the love of God tell me that you are joking.

Megacherv

Kinect Development Sucks...
Sep 24, 2008
lostclause said:
Mezzamine said:
You're not alone. Is that a serious idea?
Well it was reported on here a few days ago.

Sections 2, 4 and 5 were my favourites.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
samsonguy920 said:
I seem to recall paper has a limit on the number of times it can be folded.
I'm pretty sure that's just an A4 sheet of paper, which can only be folded in half about 6-7 times.

http://www.intnewsbureau.com/the-incredible-art-of-origami/comment-page-1/

I'm not sure if these were done with one piece of paper, but I suppose a big enough and thin enough piece of paper can be folded enough times to make pretty much anything you want.

Feb 13, 2008
Andronicus said:
samsonguy920 said:
I seem to recall paper has a limit on the number of times it can be folded.
I'm pretty sure that's just an A4 sheet of paper, which can only be folded in half about 6-7 times.

http://www.intnewsbureau.com/the-incredible-art-of-origami/comment-page-1/

I'm not sure if these were done with one piece of paper, but I suppose a big enough and thin enough piece of paper can be folded enough times to make pretty much anything you want.
Funnily enough this came up yesterday:

The myth is that any piece of paper can only be folded in half 7 times. Mythbusters got to 11 but used a steamroller on some of the later ones. Allegedly if you fold it in half 50 times it will reach the moon, but 11 is the maximum physical reached at the moment, and that's with a piece of paper the size of a football field, an army of volunteers and some heavy duty machinery.

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
The guy wasn't really wearing power armour while he carried the prop gun, but it's funnier this way.

Also the person phoned in saying they saw a man carrying an AK-47.

Because that's obviously the same as a Halo sniper rifle. Exactly, the same. Yes...
Wait, it actually happened?

Angron

Jul 15, 2008
hehe, that origami fighting sounded like my old english classes...well..it doesnt but it reminds me anyway :p

making paper shuriken of many kinds and having ninja battles across the room when the teacher turned away...ah, good times...good times...