Remake an old game with this gen's technology. What do you go for?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Steel Batalion with the same controler (it came with a special controler that looks like one of thos flight-sim things but more complicated, basicly the ENTIRE controling device for a mech)

Marsell

Nov 20, 2008
LoZ MM (fair shot seeing as Oot is gettin 3ds)
Planescape torment
FF8 (fuck 7)
Super Mario Legend of the 7 stars
Chrono Trigger (make it happen square)
Breath of fire 2
mischief makers (FUCKIN SRS!)
Theif

lvl9000_woot

Oct 30, 2009
Einhander

Wild 9

Omikron: The Nomad Soul

Phantasy Star Online 1&2

Premonition

Jan 25, 2010
I'd love to see a Tenchu game in this generation. Imagine Assassin's Creed meets inFAMOUS in Japaaaaaaaaaan

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
No_Remainders said:
Final Fantasy 7 with a release for PC.

*crosses fingers*
There was one - it's a ***** to get a copy now but you can find torrents etc of the game online if you aren't afraid of pirating

But for me probably the previously mention FF7 or the original tomb raiders (and don't say anniversary did that because they changed a ton of stuff in that - I would just like it exactly as before but graphicsed up)

dontpokethebear

Jul 9, 2009
daggerfall. a map bigger than an actual country and some nice gameplay mechanics that shoulda been kept in later elder scrolls games

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
My answer is the same as it is every time I see one of these threads: Morrowind. It needs to be put into a functional engine. I don't even mind the graphics that much, but that engine made an already difficult game far too difficult for me to have fun with it. Despite that I know it's a great game. Some day Bethesda will have to listen to about half their fans that have been asking for this since Oblivion was released... right?...right?!

runnerbelow

Feb 11, 2009
Country
Canada
Ultima; all of them. Only saw one person mention it. Ultima's 1-5 with a more user-friendly interface will make me happy. Make 8 and 9 into better games and I will be a very happy person.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Project: Snowblind. I've said it on every one of these threads, I would scream like a little girl if Eidos made a sequel, or just an HD remake of it.

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
moretimethansense said:
Sniper Elite, yeah I know it's not that old but I'd love to see a remake or sequal.

Or for older titles Space Invaders and Missile Defense.
Missile Defence more or less has a remake called M.A.D. or Mutually Assured Destruction, a flash game.

XT inc

Jul 29, 2009
Parasite eve series but on next gen. God had that game's Idea waited for resident evil 4 to reset the bar for survival horror controls( as poorly as they are done) This game would be 10x more awesome.

So yeah then we get to watch the shower scene again in HD.

Jirach1

Sep 19, 2010
http://morroblivion.com/

These guys got their asses handed to them and are no longer allowed to post updates on the nexus or official sites, because of a copyright dispute over textures used in the mod. However they are continuing with replaced textures.