Rename the game(s) you just played or completed.

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA
Marty(I think it was marty) was talking it up on the escapist podcast. I take it that it's good? If you already talked about it elsewhere on the forums I apologize
Nah I haven't. I think it's good. It very much wears its inspiration on its sleeve but it's a... If you look at Hollow Knight as a full course meal then Haiku would be a normal sized meal. It has less depth to its gameplay than Hollow Knight but it's also a much more digestible game so if you don't have a lot of time or want something that you can take it easy with, then this will be more up your alley. So I'd recommend it.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Nah I haven't. I think it's good. It very much wears its inspiration on its sleeve but it's a... If you look at Hollow Knight as a full course meal then Haiku would be a normal sized meal. It has less depth to its gameplay than Hollow Knight but it's also a much more digestible game so if you don't have a lot of time or want something that you can take it easy with, then this will be more up your alley. So I'd recommend it.
I hadn't heard anyone really talk about it, so I appreciate it. I'll probably check it out and I don't think we'll ever see another game like hollow knight(except maybe Silksong...someday) so I adjust my expectations accordingly.