Rename the game(s) you just played or completed.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
You might think you bought this game but technically we've just leased you a license to play it only as long as you're online and our servers are up and if you pause the game for any amount of time we're going to kick you back to the login menu because we have nothing but contempt for you and you need to be reminded that you are playing this game on OUR hospitality and OUR servers and we can take away your right to play this ANYTIME WE WISH and you don't actually own this game.

The Crew 2

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
You might think you bought this game but technically we've just leased you a license to play it only as long as you're online and our servers are up and if you pause the game for any amount of time we're going to kick you back to the login menu because we have nothing but contempt for you and you need to be reminded that you are playing this game on OUR hospitality and OUR servers and we can take away your right to play this ANYTIME WE WISH and you don't actually own this game.

The Crew 2
Until I read the spoiler, I thought you were going for SimCity 2013.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
Until I read the spoiler, I thought you were going for SimCity 2013.
Yeah, I'm probably behind the curve on my 'always online gaming' outrage, I guess it's been established enough for it to be relatively unremarkable now.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
The Flesh that Hates- Carrion.
Uncle Sams indentured hitman- Red Dead Redemption.
Looks like you got a zombie problem, Partner- Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare.

I got a plan but first we need more money- Red Dead Redemption 2. .
Having finished it now, I'm going to add the alternate title: Red Dead Depression.

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Rip and tear like you just don't care - Doom Eternal

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

The Crew 2
I got distracted, came back and thought this was still the Marvel Avengers thread.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Throw the mongol down the well so my island can be free~ - Ghost of Tsushima

Mister Mumbler

Pronounced "Throat-wobbler Mangrove"
Legacy
Jun 17, 2020
Nowhere
Country
United States
Roadrage or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Corner Bomb - Wreckfest

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
American Asura's Wrath - God of War 4
Guardian Heroes 2 - Code of Princess
Dad is Too Angry To Die Asura's Wrath

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
These Bugs Are So Cute Oh God What Are They Doing To Each Other Oh No: Hollow Knight