Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland

So, here's the thing that really bothers me. Has anyone heard about this? Anyone at all?

I'm wondering how many other skirmishes we have no idea about. I guess Mainstream Media really does have a slant...
The Trumpers breaking into the Oregon capitol made news here a week or so ago here in Oregon. It got buried in all the other shit going on right now, so it's not surprising nobody really knew it happened.

We also had half(the GOP half) literally flee the state last summer to shut down debate on a Climate Cap and Trade bill, because it denied a required Quorum and hurting jobs in hopes of cutting carbon hurts their feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Revnak

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA

So, here's the thing that really bothers me. Has anyone heard about this? Anyone at all?

I'm wondering how many other skirmishes we have no idea about. I guess Mainstream Media really does have a slant...
Yeah, saw that earlier. Our Republican state reps already regularly use militias and the Proud Boys as “bodyguards” so there really isn’t anything new here. Sadly. There was a big dueling protest in Salem on the 6th too. And a lot of other days in between. It’s 2020 Oregon, this is just life here this decade.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
We also had half(the GOP half) literally fleet that state last summer to shut down debate on a Climate Cap and Trade bill, because it denied a required Quorum and hurting jobs in hopes of cutting carbon hurts their feelings.
Technically it was way less than half, otherwise they could’ve gotten their way with some more conventional method of obstruction.
God I hate the Timber Unity shit. People out there just yearning to be serfs for the fucking Fords because they’re still mad about owls. I’d be more judgmental if there wasn’t some part of me that was also still mad at the owls. Fucking owls.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Does it count as a "breach" if they were allowed in by someone like that? Can we call their "revolution" a field trip and wrap it up? lol

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
Does it count as a "breach" if they were allowed in by someone like that? Can we call their "revolution" a field trip and wrap it up? lol
Uh, it would depend if he actually signed them in through proper channels. If he just opened the doors, whooping like a rodeo clown then yeah, its still a breach. Twice fold because he enabled it.