Resident Evil Creator Unveils Creepiest Concept Art Ever

Tom Goldman

Crying on the inside.
Aug 17, 2009
Resident Evil Creator Unveils Creepiest Concept Art Ever

Tango's Shadows of the Damned [http://tangogameworks.com/jp/products] for Grasshopper Manufacture, so the grasshopper could refer to that project somehow, but that's the only connection I'm able to make. Is Tango's first game going to be about filling a swimming pool as a strange alien and beating up cockroaches?

Source: Siliconera [http://blog.tangogameworks.com/]

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
very........ Interesting? I don't know if I'd play a game like this. Then again I played Dante's Inferno with Satan's penis flying around when I hit him

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
This looks to be a pretty...unique game, should this be actual concept art for a future project.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
New Lovecraft-based game? I'm still kinda miffed by the cancellation of Mountain of Madness.

vanthebaron

Sep 16, 2010
*not phased* this is not creepy...maybe its all the Elfen Lied, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and all the gory shit i have been exposed to but this doesn't scare me at all.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Yup those are creepy, I'll blame myself for viewing this page if I going to have nightmare with those things in it.

robotam

Jun 7, 2010
Well that looks very-
the game might ermm hmm..
..perhaps.....

Okay, colour me confused.

Sarah Kerrigan

Jan 17, 2010
Now excuse me while I go huddle in the corner scared to shit.

Though they do look cool and look like something different.

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I was expecting something creepy. I am disappoint.

Now, I could be a dick and post something much, much creepier...but I won't. I'm that nice :3

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Demodeus said:
whats so creepy about that? o.o
A zombie that looks like it's pissing in bowl, then pouring into a pool is NOT creepy?

Are friggin serious! O_O