Resident Evil Infinite Darkness

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Leon in a Suit?

What is he James Bond now?
Why not? We don't know the context of that scene and Leon works for federal agencies for most of the series. It's not unusual for a federal agent to be in situations that warrant wearing a suit.

Reactions: BrawlMan

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
A few points:

-How the heck is it that Jill has yet to appear in one of the CGI productions? FFS, Rebecca appeared in them before she did. Rebecca!

-Infinite Darkness...oh wow, that is, like, such a great title. More like...Infinite Dumbness, amirite?

-I'll grant it that it's going for more of a horror vibe, while Vendetta had its own version of gun-kata (among other things), but I'm left to ask how Claire keeps getting herself into these situations. Leon's at least got an excuse, since he's dispatched to where the trouble is, but Claire?

-Can't help but wonder how it's going to be on Netflix with two RE shows in different continuities.

Leon in a Suit?

What is he James Bond now?
Well, he's certainly got enough ladies fawning over him.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
-How the heck is it that Jill has yet to appear in one of the CGI productions? FFS, Rebecca appeared in them before she did. Rebecca!
Capcom has no idea what to do with Jill since RE5. I am not counting Revelations, because it is so convoluted and stupid (plus never followed upn ), that it might as well not exist. Jill still can be used, but Capcom are idiots.

Leon's at least got an excuse, since he's dispatched to where the trouble is, but Claire?
Because she's Claire.

-Can't help but wonder how it's going to be on Netflix with two RE shows in different continuities.
Ignore the shitty one that has the Wesker twins.

Well, he's certainly got enough ladies fawning over him.
He's got that pimpin swagger, so no duh!

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
They can never settle for a face for Claire can they?
Claire had consistent face until Revelations 2. I don't know why they bothered changing her. By that point, they had stopped hiring Alyssa Court reprise her role. She will always be best Claire.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Claire had consistent face until Revelations 2. I don't know why they bothered changing her. By that point, they had stopped hiring Alyssa Court reprise her role. She will always be best Claire.
I don't really see much of a difference in Claire's Rev 2 face structure - it's certainly nowhere near the redesign Chris got in RE7, or Carlos did in the RE3 remake. I mean, she looks older, but that's kind of the point, since the characters age in real-time.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I don't really see much of a difference in Claire's Rev 2 face structure - it's certainly nowhere near the redesign Chris got in RE7, or Carlos did in the RE3 remake. I mean, she looks older, but that's kind of the point, since the characters age in real-time.
I'm not complaining personally, but certain RE fans (Max Dood & Simmons), felt that they changed her too much in Revelations 2. They should have kept Alyssa though. She was not busy.

Also, for you:

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
I don't know why but Infinite Darkness sounds like a weird title for an RE property.

It seems that this miniseries will focus more on RE's horror aspects than action in contrast to other adaptations.