Review: Assassin?s Creed Brotherhood

AgentBJ09

May 24, 2010
Still doesn't interest me much; I've read up on the real assassins, and I detest them with every ounce of my being.

My store had a midnight release for AC:B, which I was there for, but I had my eyes on Sonic Colors instead. Worth every bit of the 29.99 I spent.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
I went through an hour-long bus ride to pick up my copy. (The store I reserved it was near my old house, but FAR away from my new house, and the bus routes from my campus to that store ony met at a single point, so... yeah, it was my fault, really.) I mean, by incredible luck, my classes for today were canceled, so I got it even earlier. It was like a sign. Can't wait to start playing!

harv3034

Sep 23, 2010
Sweet, sounds like something I'll enjoy quite a bit.

on an unrelated note/ Y'all got this review out FAST!!!!
didn't this game JUST hit shelves?

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
My copy just arrived! Oh, I haven't been this excited about a release this year since Mass Effect 2.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Bah, I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I had the money...but that is not the case at this point. Damnit...why did I have to buy that car?! haha

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Steve, critical question. Can you unequip armour in this one? Good review by the way, glad to hear it's not a disappointment.

(P.s. Damn you Americans and your Brotherhood release date being today, not in 3 days time...)

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
HankMan said:
When I tried to comment here at twelve it said the file had been deleted. Fucking servers >(
Anyway, Steve, you talk too loud.
Maybe your speakers are too loud.

BAM!

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Waitaminute, is this game out in America NOW!? God a fucking dammit!!! Come on Friday 19th!!!

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Tempting, but multiplayer is the reason why I'm steering away from this game. That and this game is out a year after AC II.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Does it expand on the AC2 ending? Or is it just a sort of "look at Ezio's life" game. I want to know more about Adam and Eve etc.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
I would also like some of that fantastic hay...would probably make lovely bedding..

Great review, have the game on pre-order anyway.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
didn't think I'd wanna play AC again but...yea I do now that Brotherhood is out lol

Netrigan

Sep 29, 2010
Delock said:
Anyways, I've been replaying the second game lately and remembering why I loved it so much (except for the DLC. There's a reason that got left out. A lot more polish should have been put on that). If this is an improvement on that, I'm definitely going to enjoy it. Hopefully it comes in the mail soon.
I'm not sure I can give any sort of reasonable criticism of the DLC because I bought it while I was heading down the homestretch for the main game (hoping to extend my enjoyment of the game a bit more) only to find out that I *had* to play them before finishing the rest of the game.

But it's more plot complication than actual plot. Leaving it off doesn't affect the game in the slightest... and adding it seems more like plot padding than anything else, but that might just be my annoyance with having my grand finale postponed due to DLC.

Xyliss

Mar 21, 2010
Mine's on pre-order and on it's way to my house as we speak, should be here friday morning and I can't wait. :)

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Can we replay memories in this one like the first?.
That was one of the things i hated not being in the second, i went over and over the assassinations in AC1, trying to get the perfect kill.