Review: Assassin?s Creed Brotherhood

Danzaivar

Jul 13, 2004
Kilts aren said:
Can we replay memories in this one like the first?.
That was one of the things i hated not being in the second, i went over and over the assassinations in AC1, trying to get the perfect kill.
You can! And there's a bonus if you do a mission exactly like Ezio did (Which usually means undetected and taking no damage). You can also get out of the animus and walk about as Desmond when you want to again as well. It sounds like they're taking the good bits from both games then adding a little extra.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
hmm, maybe i can convince a family member to give me the game before Christmas, i did just get soem bad news from the doctor, maybe i can trade that for a new game :p

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
Wow, awesome o.o
Might get this for Xmas>:] hellyeeaah.

But just wondering, can someone tell me how many stars it was given? Colour-blind ftl:(

Plinglebob

Team Stupid-Face
Nov 11, 2008
This has been on my list of Christmas games for ages and if it wasn't for the fact I'm a) Broke and b) re-starting World of Warcraft I'd be picking it up this weekend.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
I don't mind the multitasking controls, they just train me to be careful when I am running to avoid the walls I don't want to climb. It is nice of Ubisoft to remember we only have two hands after all.
I am looking forward to the review on the Multiplayer, as I am sure I am not the only one. I still have yet to play AC2 but it is on my next buy list. Marvelous game.

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
BlueberryMUNCH said:
But just wondering, can someone tell me how many stars it was given? Colour-blind ftl:(

Steve gave it a 5/5, I expected no less from the followup of the game that I can't help but think about every goddang second.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
That's all right Steve, I like stabbing Italian guys too you are not alone.

I'd better get down to finishing AC2 sometime soon before I get my hands on this.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I think in order to enjoy the Assassins Creed games, you have to be a little creative. For instance, AssCree 1 was straight out boring in the end because of the repetitiveness of the gameplay. You had to make it harder for yourself instead of just running straight at him screaming "ASSASSIN" and shiv the target.

Also, pretty dissapointed in the Cop out they did about not coming up with a new storyline.

Haha, also loved the fact when you talked about the new Renovating feature, you put in some gameplay of an explosion.

"Renovating"

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
syltman said:
Wasn't there a multiplayer thing for assassin's creed?
Much like many other reviews, it's possible that it will be split into two different reviews for both the multiplayer and the singleplayer rather than jumbling both into one.

Looking forward to it.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
If you've a fondness for stabbing Italians, go to Italy. There are millions of them :p

Great review!! You've really made me excited about this!! :D

voetballeeuw

May 3, 2010
I played a bit of the multiplayer today, and it is awesome. I was doubtful if it would work, but the final product is amazing.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Wow I still haven't beaten Assassin's Creed 2....Plus Now I gotta save 60 more Dollar$.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Damn this awesome game

SensibleCrout

Feb 23, 2010
A review of an Ubisoft game without a single word about the deal-breaking copy protection? Come ON!

I want to play a single player game offline, or on the train or wherever I like. There are even many gamers in the world who pay their internet connection per minute. If Ubisoft does not let me do this, the game has less value and so I consider ACB extremely pricy.

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Any news on when this is dropping for PC? also, will this have any DLC i won't have to pay for because the PC edition will have them built in?

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
ahhh..just got done with a 12some hour session and i got to agree...the game is FREAKING AMAZING!!!

combat feels so much more satisfying once you get use to the new MUCH-faster pace, get a big enough number of combo kills and you feel like a freaking god.

i actually feel the desire to DO every single one of the side missions now because they have a purpose in the overall "liberate the city" goal. and there are SOO MANY i still have no idea how much more there are.

at the current moment of playing the new version of the villa investment system seems to be tuned tighter so i won't be able to cover my house in florins at the moment. its pretty much like how the old system was from AC2 except there are 15+ of every shop (new ones as well) spread across the city and you have to find them in order to invest (after taking out enemy Borgia towers that is)

i have only played a single game of multi-player but i had an absolute BLAST in it. such a NEW and refreshing game-mode after being drowned in fps games for a while.

and according to the game, i only have 38% of Ezio's memories done and only about 25% of the city is "freed"

just in case, not a real story spoiler but....
also, did the first "find, use and destroy" Leo's war machine mission (the machine gun one) and HOLY SHIT was that SOOO GODDAMN FUN!!! =D

and finally....crossbow is BEST weapon EVAR

Sampsa

May 8, 2008
From previous trailers I though it was all about multiplayer and was like "Meh." Thanks to this I'm going to give some more money to developer.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Excellent review! pre ordered, should be with me tomorrow (UK)