Review: Assassin?s Creed Brotherhood

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
Danzaivar said:
Kilts aren said:
Can we replay memories in this one like the first?.
That was one of the things i hated not being in the second, i went over and over the assassinations in AC1, trying to get the perfect kill.
You can! And there's a bonus if you do a mission exactly like Ezio did (Which usually means undetected and taking no damage). You can also get out of the animus and walk about as Desmond when you want to again as well. It sounds like they're taking the good bits from both games then adding a little extra.
Cheers, this is great. means i won't be forced to start an entire new campaign because i felt i didn't do to well on one of the last assassinations

Xarhs Vrentas

May 26, 2010
Well I think the control thing is only going to be a problem to newcomers. At the end of AC2 I could catch those guys you need to chase in less than 20 seconds and I think it's pretty easy to get used to the controlls, no matter how many things you do with one button

beniki

May 28, 2009
I'm disappointed it's still Renaisance era. Don't get me wrong, I loved it in 2, but I thought that Ezio's job was done. We got what we needed from his memories... why aren't we on to someone new?

Heck, I thought the whole point of 2 was to train up Desmond. I was looking forward to stabbing people in the face in modern times. With weird magicy-sci-fi gadgets. And a hoody. I know there's extra features now, but is this more like an expansion to 2 rather than a sequel to the game? Is the progress of the story worth playing the game, or would I be better off reading about it, and waiting for Assassin's Creed 3?

The Random One

May 29, 2008
So this really is the second half, right? Not, like, the second third? The story ends after this one?

I'm looking forward to going to another new era for the obv obv obv third assassin in the lineage.

BlueOnBlue

Jan 29, 2010
Argh! I hate this stupid lack of money! I wish I could buy this game now, I've heard so much praise for it.

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
This is definitly going to be THE next game i buy, looks like a blast! (And i won't need to really worry about playing AC:2, I've already had its entire plot funneled into my head by my friend)

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
The Robotman said:
Steve you curly turd. Assassin's Creed 2 blew so bad! How could you even tell people to get a sequel to a game on the foregrounds that if they liked the previous disaster they'll LIKE THE NEWEST TITLE?!
Something sounds ridiculous, and it most certainly isn't the fapping noise coming from yonder corridor.
You LOVED Assassin's Creed 2?
You must also love eating stale bread in a dark corner of your bedroom while wearing your girlfriend's lipstick. Spare me the bullpiss and give a real review!

Wow, douche troll is a douche.

Steve Butts

Jun 1, 2010
The Robotman said:
Steve you curly turd. Assassin's Creed 2 blew so bad! How could you even tell people to get a sequel to a game on the foregrounds that if they liked the previous disaster they'll LIKE THE NEWEST TITLE?!
Something sounds ridiculous, and it most certainly isn't the fapping noise coming from yonder corridor.
You must also love eating stale bread in a dark corner of your bedroom while wearing your girlfriend's lipstick. Spare me the bullpiss and give a real review!
Good point.

faspxina

Feb 1, 2010
Steve Butts said:
The Robotman said:
Good point.
xD *claps*

ThisNewGuy

Apr 28, 2009
Yay, Christmas gift confirmed. The review showers the game with praise. I can't wait to play this for myself

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
Alright beat the main storyline and have 81% of the game done so far, I can say this is a fun game even if you're only into the Single Player like myself, doubt I'll do multiplayer until a few of my friends have it and we can do a private match

Baldr

The Noble
Jan 6, 2010
Multiplayer is so much fun. It so funny even watching someone else play it.

Like Manhunt
Morph a crowd to look like you, wait for an enemy that after you, they target a NPC next to you, you laugh, they target you, you smokebomb him, stun him only to be assassinated by his teammate that was up on a roof.

Sigmund Av Volsung

Hella noided
Dec 11, 2009
Steve Butts said:
Review: Assassin?s Creed Brotherhood

See the glories of the Eternal City. Don?t forget your stabbing knife!

Read Full Article
Steve, I have a question for you, do you know the release date of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PC?
BTW the review justified my opinion of the game.

The Rascal King

Aug 13, 2009
I won't like this game if I hated the first two, you say? I'll shall take heed to your words, because it looks exactly like the last two. To the point where the Ubisoft had to give Ezio facial hair to let the players know what game they're playing.

Dragon-Byte

May 21, 2009
If that's YOUR gameplay we're seeing in the credits, i understand why you don't still like the combat.
mashing the counter button makes you suck. with Spear Guys in particular, you still have to time it right.

do it RIGHT, like the game tells you (hint: offensiveness) and Ezio will flow with ease around his targets in a ballet of stabby.

Coop83

Mar 20, 2010
I purchased this the other day (£30 at Sainsburys - bargain, I thought) and lo, my weekend summarily disappeared. They've certainly worked out some kinks of the old one and it seems a much better experience. The graphics are better, the gameplay is smoother, Ezio has more flamboyant methods to kill people and, by the looks of things, they've balanced out the earnings scale (a little).

Now all I need to do is find ways to convince various people to get off the Xbox, so I can get back into 16th century Rome.