Review: Batman: Arkham Asylum

Paraggio

Apr 15, 2009
Only thing is the NPCs are a bit blind. Like something will happen literally right beside them and they won't notice. developers didn't take peripheral vision into account at all, but other than that the best game since devil may cry 3 and gears of war 2

new_age_reject

Lives in dactylic hexameter.
Dec 28, 2008
Sweet Jesus game of the year for me!
The Scarecrow sections are just so amazingly jizz worthy it's untrue!

Hammith

Dec 26, 2008
I have a PC, and only a PC, so it should be known that I hate all of you that own this game until the 15th. Then I shall embrace you as brothers...after I beat the game...twice.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
I just beat the game yesterday, I was taking my time with it because it's so freaking awsome!It got me watching the old cartoon again. Heck, I want to play it now. The atmosphere and everything is just so well done. It's short and the supervillain fights aren't exactly the most thrilling...however, they are all different, I never felt like I was doing the same thing again (except maybe for Bane.) I loved the Scarecrow bits the most, and he's not even my favorite villain. It's just an awsome, awsome game!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Finally got it yesterday and I'm about half way through.

This game is a fucking masterpiece.

Everything in it works so seamlessly well. The mechanics are flawless and every gameplay style just feels fun and fluid.

The crew are obviously huge fans of the mythology, the backstories and character bios are great..

The graphics, lighting and environments are utterly astounding. It looks better than Gears 2 for chrissakes. I've jumped off the high tower about 20 times now and it's still not getting old...

The combat is fun, the story is perfect...

We have a game to give MW2 a run for its money in the end of year polls...