Review: Cuboid

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Review: Cuboid

Cuboid will make you want to smash your controller, but you should play it anyway. In fact, that's kind of why you should play it.

Read Full Article

incal11

Oct 24, 2008
That's just a shinier version of Bloxorz, you can find it on miniclip.com...

this is like for Crayon physic, I played it before on Newgrounds.

Graham

Dec 5, 2008
Nice review.

Also, I don't know about you guys but I yell Happy Gilmore quotes at most games just for fun.

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
If I had a PS3, I would totally get this game, it looks like loads of not-so-mindless fun. I don't see it as a game you can play for more than an hour or so before you've had enough for the day, but not all fun games have to be.

Danzorz said:
It's a great review but I can't help but feel that game is repetitive, I mean I've played it, I can't agree with this though "Cuboid is extremely satisfying and loads of fun, even when you're failing." No game of any kind is fun when your failing it, I have never seen someone say "Yay I died! I'm havin' the time of my life!"
There are plenty of games where a spectacular death can make you squeal with glee... Burnout comes to mind.

roekenny

Jun 17, 2008
Lvl 64 Klutz said:
If I had a PS3, I would totally get this game, it looks like loads of not-so-mindless fun.
or could save yourself some money google bloxorz and play game for free like incal11 pointed out as all maps shows in the review are exactly the same. That and can get hints with a bit of poking about online as will need it.

Eipok Kruden

Aug 29, 2008
incal11 said:
That's just a shinier version of Bloxorz, you can find it on miniclip.com...

this is like for Crayon physic, I played it before on Newgrounds.
I'm glad two other people here realize that this is just Bloxorz, but with a different skin. Same with Cubicman on the iPhone.