Review: Demon's Souls

unangbangkay

Oct 10, 2007
Review: Demon's Souls

If you think you're up for a challenge, give Demon's Souls a try. It'll leave you a whimpering mess.

Read Full Article

RollForInitiative

Mar 10, 2009
If you've been thinking that games have been too wimpy nowadays, import Demon's Souls and celebrate as it chops your face off. Well, that or at least clamor for its release.
It's already been picked up for North American release through Atlus. =)j

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the game.

TheBadass

Aug 27, 2008
I've got it, ordered it from PlayAsia after a really positive buzz about it from GAF.

I got through the tutorial and have been stuck on the first level for a month. It's skill based, no doubt about that, JESUS...

No one knows

Jun 10, 2009
Hmm... Is this game being released in Europe, because everywhere I've checked seems surprisingly vague about a European release, I hope it does... This game looks awesome.

dandahammer

Partaker of adult beverages
Jun 2, 2009
Is it in the 80 to 120 dollar range for import? Or should I wait til october?
I'll decide on payday.

I've seen no buzz on the game, glad you did a review, I'll be looking for ir in october at the very latest.

Vriggchan

Jun 18, 2009
After reading your review of the game, I will freeze myself so that I may speed through the months until this game is released in the States.

Omni-Bot

Jul 5, 2009
I've got this game and I love it. Who else thinks it would be perfect for a Zero Punctuation review? It's hard as hell but extremely fun and satisfying at the same time, just be sure to take a look at http://demonssouls.wikidot.com/ as it helped me immensely in understanding the game.