Review: Destroy All Humans!

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Review: Destroy All Humans!

Because you know you want to blow stuff up with a UFO.

Read Full Article

ElephantGuts

Jul 9, 2008
Ah, nostalgia. I loved too loved that game. The second one was really good too. Too bad the latest one apparently sucked. Good review, by the way.

grinklehi

Sep 10, 2008
Ahhh, Destroy All Humans, one of my favorite shooters in recent years. DaH 2 was actually better, with much larger maps, halarious take on the 60's, and the fact that it never answers the question "What the heck are Ninja's doing in 1969?" Then the 3rd game came out, which was short, the controls were frustrating, and the humor was sparse at best, with too many jokes about Pox's (the alien commander) fast food chain, entitled "Big Willy", and for the most part a lot of the charm was gone. Hah, oh well, I'm off to go buy this, since my PS2 copy stoped working last year.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Excellent Game and a good review. The second one was also a great game, but I haven't played the 3rd one. If you have an Xbox 360 and you don't have DaH then I would definitely recommend it; particularly at that price.

rohit9891

Jan 21, 2009
It looka like a cool game.Does anyone know if thery have released it later for PC?

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
grinklehi said:
Ahhh, Destroy All Humans, one of my favorite shooters in recent years. DaH 2 was actually better, with much larger maps, halarious take on the 60's, and the fact that it never answers the question "What the heck are Ninja's doing in 1969?" Then the 3rd game came out, which was short, the controls were frustrating, and the humor was sparse at best, with too many jokes about Pox's (the alien commander) fast food chain, entitled "Big Willy", and for the most part a lot of the charm was gone. Hah, oh well, I'm off to go buy this, since my PS2 copy stoped working last year.
Yes, I loved the 2nd game as well. It seemed to lack the smart and sharp humour of the original (which I thought was one of the the integral parts of the game) and the multiplayer mode was a tad dodgy, but otherwise the sequel was a very good game. It also had unnecessary ninjas, so +1 awesomeness.

As for Big Willy Unleashed, I haven't played that yet. A friend has the Wii version, maybe I should see for myself how bad it really is.
MaxTheReaper said:
Anyway, it's a nice review - I wasn't aware you did reviews, either.
I do some guest reviews, but Year 11 has resulted in a drought for me. I haven't been able to write anything for a while now, and I plan on doing so during the school holidays next week.

Anyway, thank you for the support and compliments, it's appreciated. I aim to make more Guest Reviews in the future, so you haven't heard the last of me.

Not by a long shot.

goater24

Feb 5, 2008
DAH was one of my favourite games on the xbox, so inventive and very intuitive controls. All that and you could pull the stem cells from cows, awesome.

EDIT: Damn pesky Russians!

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Excellent job Krunky, and congratulations on getting published. Have fun at the Guest Reviewer's private patio party (free drinks!)

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Novajam said:
Excellent job Krunky, and congratulations on getting published. Have fun at the Guest Reviewer's private patio party (free drinks!)
Oh, I almost forgot.

A big thanks to Novajam and NewClassic for proofreading my review and giving me tips to be a better writer; my kudos goes out to you.

You know, Nova, you really should try out for one. You're certainly good enough.