Review: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Review: Harvest Moon: Frantic Farming

The only puzzle game to come complete with your daily recommended requirements of vitamin A.

Read Full Article

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I haven't enjoyed a Harvest Moon game since the PS1, but I might give this one a shot. Here's hoping it's both fun and addictive...

Mentalist

Sep 15, 2009
I wouldn't call this a Harvest Moon game; seems more like a puzzle game with a Harvest Moon skin. Also, Harvest Sprites suck.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
I had some fun with it.
It was alright, but I'd much rather let the puzzle games keep to themselves, and have another Harvest Moon game, that, well, sticks to the formula.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I can't help but love Harvest Moon 64 and Friends of Mineral Town. They were so calming it was like taking a nap in video game form: refreshing and enjoyable.

Dabchan

Jun 10, 2009
I played the Gamecube Harvest Moon's a Wonderful life as well as the Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town.
Both of them I LOVED playing, and it was certainly unique that a game that specifically tells you to wait for virtual plants to grow can be so much fun.
and I will try to get the Harvest Moon Frantic Farming; No Promises though

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
The Great JT said:
I can't help but love Harvest Moon 64 and Friends of Mineral Town. They were so calming it was like taking a nap in video game form: refreshing and enjoyable.
well i can't say i find/found harvest moon a nap it was indeed really enjoyable

also harvest moon puzzle game... guess it was inevitable

snr0n

Apr 13, 2007
Strangely enough, I think this game and Puzzle de Harvest Moon should swap titles - Puzzle de Harvest Moon was all about quick stylus scribbles, whereas this one actually looks like it vaguely deserves to be called a puzzle game.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
I tried playing that Rune Factory (an idea born from Harvest Moon) but could just never get in to it but I find the original SNES version of Harvest Moon to be the best yet.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
Humm a puzzle game... so maybe I still can play Harvest Moon with no more than 10 minutes for gaming a day...
Tough I doubt it will be so satisfying...